VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
I bought my wife a huge coach bag that she uses as a diaper bag and a carry all. I have a basic gray bag that looks like a messenger bag, but it never leaves the car. With the 2 kids in the last 4 years, I have only needed to grab a diaper or wipes from the bag maybe twice.
That's what my wife uses for our twins :thumbup:

·
Banned
17,866 Posts
Whatever the hell my wife bought and uses. Grab and go.

Who gives a crap about the style/color or if it's for men or women. It's a F'in diaper bag for god sakes.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Whatever the hell my wife bought and uses. Grab and go.

Who gives a crap about the style/color or if it's for men or women. It's a F'in diaper bag for god sakes.
people like to be stylish... we buy $1000 watches, r32's, $100 jeans . You could say that about anything in life. Its like saying just get a civic...they're reliable. F that!

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
Almost as Ghey as the man purse thread .......

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I just use a regular diaper bag in camo. Keep it stocked with diapers, wipes, and a change of clothes. Easy.

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
My wife got me this for my birthday last year:

It is a Scout Journey pack by Petunia. I like it: looks nice and fits everything I need for my daughter.

·
Registered
35,066 Posts
This thread is cracking me up :laugh: It would never even dawn on my husband to want a separate "manly" diaper bag. We have a black and white Coach diaper bag, a black and white zebra print Carters diaper bag, and I sold a blue Petunia Picklebottom. I like the Coach bag the best, but it didn't fit as much as I needed in the first few months, especially since we cloth diaper. I need to try it again.

Here it is overstuffed to the max :laugh:

·
Registered
14,171 Posts
My wife bought a black "Diaper Dude" messenger-style bag for me before our daughter was born, and she got an expensive designer one from a friend at a shower. The Diaper Dude bag is used almost all of the time now, because it is more intelligently designed than the nice bag. Maybe if we have a second while our daughter is still in the diaper world we will use them both at the same time, but that seems unlikely to me at this point.

·
Registered
470 Posts
My wife has a Skip Hop DASH bag in the Cherry Blossom print design as pictured below:

Not exactly the most masculine but that said, Skip Hop does have other designs which are actually pretty nice. Personally, if I'm with my little guy, I carry our diaper around proudly as it's quite obvious my wife was the one who chose this bag! :p
I have this one too! I love that brand and use it now as my own work bag that also happens to have diapers and binkies in it. I have a smaller clutch type that held one or two diapers, a changing mat and a wallet that was perfect for times I didn't want to carry luggage. It's quite feminine, but my husband has proudly slung it over his shoulder on trips to the doctor and such. I suggested getting him a backpack, but he would rather use what we already have.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts