VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

Registered
80 Caddy, 88 Cabby, 91 Jetta TDI, 15 GSW TDI, 19 Tiguan
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not even sure if "parking" is a thing anymore, but back in my high school days my g/f and I steamed up some windows on a regular basis after the movies or whatever we were doing.

I had three siblings and two parents at home in a small house, so that was out. She had two siblings, two parents and a small house, so that was out. Even if we had a hotel in the area, I doubt either of us would have had the guts to get a room at the time, so parking was kind of our last hope.

Living in rural NH we had many choices of lightly travelled roads (especially after 9PM) and we found various secluded spots to park in and enjoy each others company. Could be an older logging road, a pull off into the woods, a field entrance through a stone wall, pretty much wherever as long as it seemed private. We had a few regular spots and every once and a while we'd find a new one.

I can remember being kind of scared and also excited looking out the windows into nothing but blackness. I had seen a lot of creepy movies and have a good imagination, but that being said there literally could have been anyone or anything out there and we wouldn't have known it.

Nothing bad ever happened but on one particular time we decided to go to a new development for our "activities". There were dirt road beds in, but no houses or pavement. It was probably around 10PM and we were in her dads Ford Tempo. She was a year older than me and I didn't have a license yet, but she let me drive quite a bit and that was also fun.

Anyway, we were past the clothing stage at this point in our relationship and before too long we were wearing none. About five minutes later the car was absolutely flooded with light out of seemingly nowhere. We are both butt naked and look around to see a truck parked right in front of the car, headlights blazing in.

I jumped in the drivers seat and started the car and drove around the truck before I even really thought about it. The truck didn't pursue and we recognized it as we drove out. It was an older guy in town named George and he had owned the land we decided to park on.

Interestingly enough although George was friends with her father, we never heard anything about the incident. Small towns don't usually keep secrets so I don't know if he ever told or not. We were quite a bit more careful after that.

Haha, it was fun remembering all that. Anyone else have a story? 馃嵖

Registered
Yup, was doing the deed on a dark residential road in winter, windows fogged, and all of a sudden headlights behind us. Freeze, and all of a sudden flashing red and blues come on, "oh sh!t!!" then the cop just drove past and turned them off. He knew what was going on and decided to have a little fun with us.

Registered
2019 Arteon, 2016 .:R, 1991 Mazda B2600i
A brief check of grey matter - sorry not so much parked...
Some lass did some <things> to me whilst driving north on the M4 out of Durban, RSA. Whilst a yout, traveling abroad.
'twas in a MkII Golf.

Registered
It's almost funny to think of the things we did in small spaces many years ago........trying those same things now in the same compact car would probably give me a hernia :ROFLMAO:

Registered
B8 S4, E30 vert, E36 coup茅
Like any youth trying to get away with their paramour, I鈥檝e had plenty of car sex.

I think I鈥檓 boring now bc I鈥檇 rather not contort myself and risk getting busted for some stupid public indecency charge. 鈥淐ant this wait until we get home, honey?鈥

No wonder my ex left me.

Registered
RS3, JKU
I actually had a cop knock on the window once. It was all foggy so we couldn't see isht. Girl wipes the fog away, panics and starts getting dressed. Cop opens the door and says "no it's ok, I just want to check that you want to be here..." She says yes and cop leaves.

That was the end of that night :rolleyes:

Registered
So many memories..

Back in my good days when I could flip flop between girls at 17-22, my good ol Sentra had quite the stories to tell if it could talk.

Then I had a G35, and I literally fell asleep on the back seat with my girl and the cops knocked, they had a hard time believing that we were truly not messing around (we weren't), they asked for IDs, they got a kick that our birthdays were the same (me and gf) even down to the year. Had some laughs.. they let us go.

I'm now 30, but back when I bought my current STI at 24, I immediately blessed it with my gf at the time, it still has a slight stain on the back seat's alcantara. It's not the best car to fog the windows in, it's loud and draws attention.
So now we use the GX460 if we have to, nobody looks at it, it has 5% tint, and rear AC air vents all over the roof to keep you cool.

Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
I actually had a cop knock on the window once. It was all foggy so we couldn't see isht. Girl wipes the fog away, panics and starts getting dressed. Cop opens the door and says "no it's ok, I just want to check that you want to be here..." She says yes and cop leaves.

That was the end of that night :rolleyes:
Had that happen at the local reservoir. There is a parking lot next to the damn that we used to go to, since it was a quick and fun drive from her house. Cops walk up one night, take her from the car, make sure she's ok. Nice of them. I get it. Then the second Cop says "Don't come up here again. People get killed here and their bodies get thrown off the dam." :unsure:

I could never convince her that he was lying to keep us from coming back, so instead we found a spot at the local community college that had no parking lot lights and a really great view of the Bay Area.

Premium Member
Vermonter ~ '20 Si Sedan 鈥 '94 Miata 鈥 '16 RAV4
Yup, rural NH as well.

Never got 鈥渃aught鈥 but we did have a couple of cars pull down the same little wood lot rode we were parked on once.

Talk about a joy-stopper. I TORE out of there while they hooted and yelled at us. Never did go back to that spot.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts