VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
We had 12 kids in our house, so yeah, that's where I got the fondness for wagons. Far easier than the sedans that Dad used to drive.

·
Registered
2019 Cannondale SuperX
3,379 Posts
i'd like to know who HASN't had sex in a car?
I've never done anything in a car. I couldn't get a date in high school if my life depended on it, then ever since I've always had a dorm room, apartment, or house so never a need to fool around in a car.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
I actually had a cop knock on the window once. It was all foggy so we couldn't see isht. Girl wipes the fog away, panics and starts getting dressed. Cop opens the door and says "no it's ok, I just want to check that you want to be here..." She says yes and cop leaves.

That was the end of that night :rolleyes:
This happened to me once and the cops asked me if I wanted to be there and didn't ask the girl anything which we both found very strange!

·
Registered
2 Turbo Wagons.
15,118 Posts
I've never done anything in a car. I couldn't get a date in high school if my life depended on it, then ever since I've always had a dorm room, apartment, or house so never a need to fool around in a car.
:feels:

In middle school, I was pretty hot and heavy with a girl, but her parents weren't home much and I had a bike. There was a painful 5 year dry spell following that.
I've messed around with girlfriends in the car, but when you have dorms/apartments, doing the deed in the car is just uncomfortable. Car shenanigans and heavy petting were just the appetizer.

·
Registered
80 Caddy, 88 Cabby, 91 Jetta TDI, 15 GSW TDI, 19 Tiguan
24,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
:LOL: Good stuff guys. Glad I never had the cops roll up on us.

·
Premium Member
Vermonter ~ '20 Si Sedan – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
36,230 Posts
I tell you what, I had some fun, so I won't tell you 'you weren't missing anything' but I wasted so much time, emotional energy, and money, on girls in HS. If I had it to do over again, I'd make some really different choices.

·
Registered
22,296 Posts
I was driving our families full size Suburban in high school and the back area was perfect for visits to the drive-in theaters.

Over stayed one time and lot security surrounded the SUV on all sides and turned on the high beams in unison. Kept the beams on as they followed me out of the lot like a tail tucked dog.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was in the park going for a walk the other night and saw a male and female teen parked in a car. When I walked by I saw that they were both fully dressed and staring at their phones. Us old farts probably did have more car sex -- we weren't distracted by any hand-held computers like today's youf.

·
Premium Member
43,437 Posts
i mean even as a young adult i fooled around in cars. it wasn't always because there was no where else to do it. sometimes the moods just right ;)

·
Premium Member
43,437 Posts
Had that happen at the local reservoir. There is a parking lot next to the damn that we used to go to, since it was a quick and fun drive from her house. Cops walk up one night, take her from the car, make sure she's ok. Nice of them. I get it. Then the second Cop says "Don't come up here again. People get killed here and their bodies get thrown off the dam." :unsure:

I could never convince her that he was lying to keep us from coming back, so instead we found a spot at the local community college that had no parking lot lights and a really great view of the Bay Area.

·
Registered
10,144 Posts
Dad had a 1995 Safari van. Pull middle seats out, leave rear bench in....rumpus room time. ;)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
That was my primary motivation for owning a car 16. (and 17, and 18, and 19....until I moved out of my folks' place during college)

·
Registered
993 Posts
Never in my parents car... though I never had to drive my parents car, I had a beater from 16.

Highlights... yes, sex is possible in the back of a Hachiroku. That car was fun driving to "park" and fun while "parked". Can also confirm that a wagon is good for more than hauling the kids around in. "Parking" the wagon and laying the back seats down was nice. Been wagonless for a year now and with 19 years of marriage it's not like we need to "park" that often now anyways. 😒

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
I tell you what, I had some fun, so I won't tell you 'you weren't missing anything' but I wasted so much time, emotional energy, and money, on girls in HS. If I had it to do over again, I'd make some really different choices.
This

21 - 40 of 43 Posts