VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

241 - 260 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
4,840 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Damn you sir, you and your diecast website link. :mad:

On an aside though: the OttoMobile models are amazing. I have both their Mk3 & one of the Rallye Golf models and both look fantastic. The $130 shipped is not a bad price at all. I wish they'd do a few more of the VAG line.
Ha ha sorry, oh tell will tune into DS for updates ;)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Damn you sir, you and your diecast website link. :mad:

On an aside though: the OttoMobile models are amazing. I have both their Mk3 & one of the Rallye Golf models and both look fantastic. The $130 shipped is not a bad price at all. I wish they'd do a few more of the VAG line.
I would take $120 shipped or $110 if you send paypal as gift so I dont pay fees

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I'm thinking $50 shipped for all. If I'm off let me know...would prefer sold as a group. ..and they are all in great condition.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I am not a 1/43 collector, so I am looking to sell off the few 1/43 pcs I have.

I have F1-Minichamps, WRX Rally, Aston Martin stuff-just PM me.

First up...

This is a limited edition dealer promo set of eight Nissan 350Zs in 1:43 scale by J-Collection Models. I have rarely ever seen a set come up for sale in all my years of collecting

The set comes in a black cardboard box, hinged with velcro closure, vacuum molded interior, felt covered with clear plastic lid. All 8 factory-matched colors on metal die-cast bodies are represented along with 3 chassis in different interiors finishes - frost, charcoal, orange seating. Set contains enough screws (and screwdriver) to assemble all 3 chassis with bodies of choice. The fun is to assemble interior/exterior color combinations NOT offered by the factory - 24 possibilities! This set is new in the box, never removed. Everything is mint, the box shows shelf wear as there is a slight bend/kink on top as shown, and a slight press in/push on the very bottom of the package as shown. My collection focuses on 1:18 and larger and I am a 300ZX guy so this 350Z set is not my forte so for sale it goes.

I am looking for $40+shipping.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
VW toy collection

I am getting ready to sell my complete VW toy collection. All of the toys have been in the display case or a box for the past 7 years or more. I will get pics up this weekend. If you are local to MD, the small display case can go with it. It ranges from air-cooled to water-cooled. Some open, some still in packages. Matchbox scale to larger scale. I prefer to sell the entire collection together, but will sell in small groups as well. Send me message if interested.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Selling off part of my collection to fund some other things.

What we have here is a set I collected after a lot of searching. Representing notable figures in the history of the Porsche 911 turbo. All are 1:43 scale, perfect for desktop displays.

930 911 Turbo produced by Ebbro

964 911 Turbo S by Spark

993 911 Turbo by Schuco

996 911 Turbo by Minichamps

997 911 Turbo by Minichamps

Looking for $350 plus shipping for the whole set. If interested, please email me. Thank you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Selling off part of my collection to fund some other things.

What we have here is a set I collected after a lot of searching. Representing notable figures in the history of the Porsche 911 turbo. All are 1:43 scale, perfect for desktop displays.

Looking for $350 plus shipping for the whole set. If interested, please email me. Thank you.

Love those Porsches, GLWS

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
casting a few parts, seeing if there is interest. vr6 would be around $15 shipped in the US and boser hood would be $10ish. the vr connects to the two mounting points that the stock engine does in the revell mk2 gti kits. it will also utilize the drive axle and alternator from the kit. the boser fits on the fujimi golfs.

master engine

casting the top half

aprox fitment

boser. could be trimmed up to your liking.

·
Registered
7,852 Posts
Divorce special: Die Cast Collection for sale. HotWheels, JL, Matchbox - $450 (watsonville)

I'm going through divorce and I'm getting rid of all my belongings to move to another city .

I wish I could take this with me, but in my situation is practically impossible.

This is a collection of about 700 die cast cars, Hot Wheels, Match Box, Jad Toys, Johnny Lighting, etc. I've spent countless hours looking for this specific models, mainly European, JDM and Muscle. Mostly Classic models.

I'm willing to take $400 for all that's like 60 cents per car. Please do not low ball me. I'm not asking the $5 per car that ebay sellers ask for. and even if you buy them all at $1+tax you'll be spending much more than this.

Also consider that there are models that sell for twice as much or even more.

I can't take pictures of all the cars but here are a couple flickr albums with most of the collection.

I can ship at buyers expense, but consider that the boxes will be heavy.

Die Cast Album 1

Die Cast Album 2

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Diecast & Model Car Forum FOR SALE Thread (Read Before Posting)

Complete, unstarted Entex 1:20 VW Rabbit. Decals are in great condition as well.

$55 shipped in overly protective packaging

Sent from my Apple II using ProTERM.

241 - 260 of 284 Posts