VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

261 - 280 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
1/18 ottomobile resin vw's 1/18 scale mk2 gti / mk1 gti / cabriolet

1:18 Ottomobile VW Golf Mk1 GTi 1800 OT078 Mint in the box. Helios blue. Highly detailed, sealed resin model. Numbered Limited Edition.
as NEW only out for pics and put away, never displayed. Pet free smoke free home.

110.00 us. + shipping

paypal : [email protected]

contact for more info etc.

1:18 Ottomobile VW Golf Cabriolet Sportline Edition, highly detailed, numbered limited edition.

New but 3 small quality issues from Ottomobile with the model :
Drivers seat wasn't mounted in perfectly straight
Thin black mark under the paint by the passenger headlight on the top of the front bumper.
And a small glue? mark on the back seat same color as the seat makes it looks like a square is missing on the checker pattern.
as NEW only out for pics and put away, never displayed. Pet free smoke free home.

90.00 us + shipping

1:18 Ottomobile VW Golf Mk2 GTi Fire and Ice Mint in the box.
Limited Edition.
Sealed resin Highly detailed.

115.00 us. + shipping

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
1:18 AUTOart 1984 Audi Sport Quattro Diecast Model

1:18 AUTOart Millenium 1984 Audi Sport Quattro Malachat Green, Highly detailed all opening parts.

as NEW only out for pics and put away back in the box, never displayed. Pet free smoke free home.

115us + shipping

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
F.S. 1/18 various HOT WHEELS ELITE FERRARIS

8 various Hot Wheels Elite diecast cars for sale all in there original boxes never displayed.
changing direction with the collection.
Smoke free, pet free home.

Paypal is: [email protected]

I am located in Winnipeg, mb. all items will be carefully packaged and shipped from here. Shipping is 20.00 in Canada.
inquire to the US.

All prices are asking + shipping

F50 - $120

360 Challenge Stradale - $120

550 Barchetta Piniinfarina - $85

Superamerica - $80

F430 Spider "Seal" - $110

360 Modena Spider - $80

ENZO "Jamiroqui " -$100

Enzo FXX - $100

700 SHIPPED for all 8 within Canada.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hi, i was told to post on here about a golf gti scale i have had for a while. I don't want to mess it up so maybe someone would want it. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it and post it here just in case. I don't mind keeping it but if someone wants it and build it, i'll sell it.

·
Registered
396 Posts
If anyone is looking to unload any 1/43 scale diecast...I'm always looking. I try to stick to the main manufacturers such as AutoArt, Minichamps, Kyosho etc...but I'm open. I only collect road cars so no racing/F1 type for me. Let me know what you have and we can discuss!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
have a bunch of VW aircooled stuff for sale. all sealed in package. if you're interested, DM me here with an offer. i'd prefer to sell in groups, and i do know what they are worth. if the bulk isnt sold in the next week off to ebay they go. thanks/

http://imgur.com/a/mBD7q

http://imgur.com/a/C04Wx

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
For Sale, Vintage, used VW Hot Wheels, MK1, MK2, MK3, Vanagon, RS6,etc..

Cleaning out some old VW toys, thought I would share here first. Bag for $25? Make offer. PM or email me.

[/url]IMG_5798 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5773 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5774 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5775 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5776 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5777 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5778 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5779 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]IMG_5780 by ewytt, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
1/24 1/25 Resin cast vr6 engine kit

I have a handful of vw models that i wanted to swap a vr6 engine into so i made one master and made copies. The silicone for all of this was kinda spendy so to justify the cost i decide to cast as many as i can to try and get some of the costs back. These molds won't last forever and once they stop working, i won't be able to cast more unless i spend a bunch of money and time redoing the molds. I am not a pro caster so these pieces are a bit rough. I included a picture of the master (black and white) as well as a painted resin copy. One purchase will get you the top, block, oil pan/trans, belt cover, belt, and intake. These pieces will require you to sand and fill in order to get a nice finish. Scratch building skills required in order to get these put into your model of choice. I originally built these to fit in revell mk2 kits. IM if interested. Thank you. $17.50 shipped in the US.

261 - 280 of 284 Posts