VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I'd rather have diesels expel their noxious fumes upwards than in my face.

These guys are just being courteous to other drivers

·
Registered
648 Posts
One stack would be acceptable. Like one 5'' one or whatever is common in that community. But the **** I see here in NWCT and Central Connecticut is too much. Every other diesel truck has stacks.... Not a fan.

·
Registered
13,556 Posts
:laugh:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Because they are awesome

·
Registered
26,162 Posts
I'd rather have diesels expel their noxious fumes upwards than in my face.

These guys are just being courteous to other drivers
if you are commenting based on this pic, you are wrong. nothing about this was done with courtesy in mind.

if your comments are because of trucks like this than i can partially agree... but still they have done this to fit a style. i can guarantee 100% of trucks with pipes like this didnt do it for courtesy. some yes, all no.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ive never understood the big truck/nice sports car = little dick thing.

maybe the person actually just likes that stuff.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
ive never understood the big truck/nice sports car = little dick thing.

maybe the person actually just likes that stuff.
it implies that someone feels so incompetent due to a small dick that they fear that without something eye catching/huge they won't be accepted. Case in point, a lot of the larger trucks around my school on tractor tires. No one is THAT pissed all the time unless... well ya know.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
it implies that someone feels so incompetent due to a small dick that they fear that without something eye catching/huge they won't be accepted. Case in point, a lot of the larger trucks around my school on tractor tires. No one is THAT pissed all the time unless... well ya know.
orrrr, maybe they genuinely like the stuff they have, who says they're trying to be accepted?

i secretly thing 90% of the guys in the car scene are closet homosexuals, due to the amount of time they think about dicks regarding car modification.

·
Registered
2013 MINI JCW, 2020 Bolt, 2002 Suburban 2500
18,855 Posts
orrrr, maybe they genuinely like the stuff they have, who says they're trying to be accepted?

i secretly thing 90% of the guys in the car scene are closet homosexuals, due to the amount of time they think about dicks regarding car modification.
:beer: Right on.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Some have them for looks. Others, with tunes, do have them so they aren't spewing into other people's faces. With some tunes, diesels HAUL. You want this kind of smoke in your face?

1 - 20 of 112 Posts