Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.deutscheautoparts.com/default.aspx

Some of you may know who I am and others may not. My name is Paul and I got my start as the Parts Manager of Keffer VW. As the Parts Manager I started keffervwparts.com. I also worked very hard to engage the VW community and start a strong following. 10 months ago I left to start my own company to do the very same thing. I am still offering the same discounted prices on OEM VW parts for MK5 Jetta's and GTI's that I always have, and I am able to offer much more on others.

Our website has all VW part numbers searchable so if you know your part number feel free to enter it in our search. The rest of our catalog is a work in progress and will continue to be so for a long time. We have over 400,000 part numbers to sort through get pictures, descriptions, and application data. We have worked tirelessly to make the easy and intuitive, and the site has come a long way. I hope you understand and still give us the opportunity to earn your business.

If you have anything you need that you don't have a part number for and cant find don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community

Paul Barrett

We also send one of these stickers and magnets with every order..... and everyone likes free stuff

·
Registered
64 Posts
So you guys are in Charlotte, can I swing by and pick things up and avoid shipping? You have some great deals on some parts I'm looking for.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just purchased a bunch of maintenence stuff from you guys. Amazing prices and a really easy to search inventory. Will definitely be passing your name around and making more purchases through you!

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just purchased a bunch of maintenence stuff from you guys. Amazing prices and a really easy to search inventory. Will definitely be passing your name around and making more purchases through you!
Thank you for the feedback. We are working very hard to create a great customer experience, as well as an easy to use site. We have a lot of work still ahead of us but we are happy with the direction we are headed.

We are very happy to hear that you like out pricing and service. We are ecstatic to hear that you liked it enough to tell your friends. This is the type of service we always plan to provide, and we hope to continue to earn your business.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Hey man congrats I got a set of roof racks awhile back, cheaper then everywhere else!!!!

I'll keep you in mine for my next part!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I had to post again! what an awesome price for the homelink visor you need to do a solo post for that so people know. I'll be getting one next week!!!

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had to post again! what an awesome price for the homelink visor you need to do a solo post for that so people know. I'll be getting one next week!!!
Thanks for the feedback. We don't have many left at that price which is why we don't have an individual post for them. I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
do you carry beanie VW R One? Wonder what is the pricing on that one....

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I guess US..... its jsut black w R logo in it...

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.