VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets see sum corrado's on dish rims!
im looking around on prices sizes and etc...it would be nice for sum advice...thanks guys your always a big help http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by SLCKIID at 12:59 AM 7-16-2003

· Banned
1,395 Posts
Re: dish rims... (SLCKIID)

I was thinking about selling mine. They are 16x9 Brock B2s in the rear and they are 16x7.5 in the front. The reason for selling is because I live in baltimore now and they are just sitting in my parents garage. If you have any questions please just send me an e-mail to [email protected] thanks

· Registered
2,220 Posts
Re: dish rims... (Koen[2l16v])

Quote, originally posted by Koen[2l16v »
]

9.5J x 17"

You are running 17x9.5 in the rear. How does it fit..what size tire are you running and who made your tires...we are trying to fit this size tire in the back of a rado and i thought you need a 225/35/17 tire...is this true??

· Registered
455 Posts
Re: dish rims... (Shinny_G60)

Quote, originally posted by Shinny_G60 »

You are running 17x9.5 in the rear. How does it fit..what size tire are you running and who made your tires...we are trying to fit this size tire in the back of a rado and i thought you need a 225/35/17 tire...is this true??

For the moment there is 235 on it, but is has to change to 225, that looks much better

but the 235 also work, i have no problems.
Just waiting for my KW Var kit, and then he goes -8cm

· Registered
455 Posts
Re: dish rims... (SLCKIID)

here a pic that you can see that i have modified it a little bit.
Still need to open it compleet up and adjust the end outlet. Now it is only 35mm, and it has to be at least 54mm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.