VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
I can activate staging in all new cluster B&W or TFT premium, doesnt matter the manufacture date.

Ok. How? I had 2010 and could activate staging. 2013 and no staging and I would like to have it back on the 2013. Thanks!

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
16,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
This works as advertised! I selected "indicator celebration" and it showed "inactive". Changed to "active", Do It!, and you have needle sweep. Thanks!:beer:
Yeah, that's the other way to make them work if "Staging" doesn't work

Added that info to the first post

·
Registered
16 Posts
It can be done even if the adaption channels are not available

Here is a 2009 cluster that didn't have it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfbyCMFoyA
Hello my name is Robert from Argentina in my case not possible in my jetta MKVI 2012 Indicator celebration activation and staging : ERROR : channel Not Available !!!!
As I managed to make it work the same vcds 12.12.0, please tell me. Thank you!! How ????

·
Registered
1 Posts
Needle staging for 2013 Jetta MKVI - 'A' type cluster

Hi all
I am Nabeel, from India. I tried enabling the needle sweep option by connecting via VCDS.
'Indicator_celebration' option was available and I was able to select 'active' from the drop down list.
On clicking 'Do it' it asked confirmation of changing value from 'inactive' to 'active' - I gave 'Yes'
Another window popped up asking to provide a valid no. for Import code. :banghead:
I can now see it as '0'
What code should I enter? Currently this is the setting of my car --> Workshop code is 47; Importer no. is 0; Eqpt no. is 51

Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
my 2016 GLI had the "staging" channel, but gave me an error when selected. there was no indicator celebration channel to select, so it looks like i'm out of luck for the needle sweep.

remote windows up/down and drl mfi on/off worked...so not a total loss.

thanks to the forum for the info! :beer:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Needle Sweep / Staging for 2015 VW Jetta MK6

Hey everyone,

This is my first post here.

I was trying to activate the 'Needle Sweep / Staging' function on my 2015 VW Jetta Highline TDI and getting an error. Now I have been told that the 'Staging' function cannot be activated on cars manufactured 2015 onwards, but here on this forum, there are mentions of doing it on any car regardless of their manufacturing date or model of cluster.

The error I get is - ERROR : Channel Not Available

Please help!!

·
Registered
16,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here.

I was trying to activate the 'Needle Sweep / Staging' function on my 2015 VW Jetta Highline TDI and getting an error. Now I have been told that the 'Staging' function cannot be activated on cars manufactured 2015 onwards, but here on this forum, there are mentions of doing it on any car regardless of their manufacturing date or model of cluster.

The error I get is - ERROR : Channel Not Available

Please help!!
Try looking for "indicator celebration" as an alternative

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello, i wante to activate needle sweep but when i enter instrument i cant click adaptation and its missing how can i activate?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! I have a Passat 2012 B7 1.4 TSI Ecofuel Europe.

According to OBD11 my cluster is H03 but non of the adaptation works? Tried indicator celebration and staging. In fact, all of the adaptations give me a "there is no items available for this option". Do I need to enter a security code?

21 - 34 of 34 Posts