VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Do my backseats fold down?? (wickedfast87gti)

Quote, originally posted by wickedfast87gti »
All you have to do is pull the pin up and fold them down.

The pin on top right of the seat correct? I can pull it then fold it down about a 1/8 of the way. I can pull the entire seat forward but not the back rest part. Any ideas?

· Registered
745 Posts
Re: Do my backseats fold down?? (Rallyfreak202)

theres a pin on both sides of the seat. then the seat back will flip forward. after that, you can also flip the hole thing forward again into the foot well area.

· Registered
15,249 Posts
Re: (top fuel)

Quote, originally posted by top fuel »
How the hell did a "how do i fold me seats forward" thread get this many posts?

because it has been sooooooooooo damn boring in here over the last three days that we'll respond to just about anything out of sheer boredom...

· Registered
10,609 Posts

how do I engauge reverse?
I've owned Mk2's for 18 Months now and I still can't work out how to get the reverse gear. it's been embaressing pushing my car whenever i need to go backwards...

just park where you're facing to pull forward out of a spot, might take an extra 2 mins when youre at the grocery store but it works http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,229 Posts

how do I engauge reverse?
I've owned Mk2's for 18 Months now and I still can't work out how to get the reverse gear. it's been embaressing pushing my car whenever i need to go backwards...

you push down on the gear shift, then left and up http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.