VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really considering these rims after this picture...but will they look right without fender flares...please give me your advice

this pic is courtesy of Phobia16V...don't want anyone to think I'm ripping off pictures

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Re: do you think these rims will fit without fender flares? (Vr6DubNY)

T'hell if if know, but I'm guessing they'd look like shiet without flares. Just a guess though. I'm just looking at the pic and taking the flares away in my head and then the wheels stick out wayyy too much. whadda I know though..I'm tired.

·
Registered
7,153 Posts
Re: do you think these rims will fit without fender flares? (Hyper4mance2k)

Those are Borbets right?

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Re: do you think these rims will fit without fender flares? (Ricks8vGTi)

noway i like when tires poke out of the wheelwell its ghetto euro if u put a smaller width tire on it it will look alot better

·
Registered
546 Posts
Re: do you think these rims will fit without fender flares? (hsd16vdub)

Whatever they are, they are amazing!!
I would love to have a set of those... I think that you really need the flares to complete the look.

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
Re: do you think these rims will fit without fender flares? (Yetta)

No longer avail. I tryed to find those wheels but had no luck
probably even harder to find them that dished.
16x9

·
Registered
7,427 Posts
Re: do you think these rims will fit without fender flares? (gtiboy66)

Josh[deadly]Able knows of a pair for sale, dont think they are 16x9 though, you might be able to get them ineurope..talk to him. he's got the hook ups...and the might look good without fender flares...getting a little pokeage would be sweet. you could always weld on flares of a junked golf like [email protected] did on his Mk2, that would look hot!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts