VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Banned
8,913 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (peppie cola)

Quote, originally posted by peppie cola »
Is it me, is the wheel bent, or is that a huge camber?

A lot of cars do that when the wheels are cranked over. Part of it is due to the way the A arms are situated for anti-dive, and part of it is so that under cornering, and the car and suspension are leaning, the outside tire becomes vertical, instead of leaning out at the top, thus putting more tire on the road.

· Banned
21,206 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (Peppito)

I'd love to put a magnum in my driveway... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif But why do I feel that it will be a $40,000 car? I can't see spending that much on a dodge station wagon...

· Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (Peppito)

Quote, originally posted by Peppito »
At the Chrysler...its sorta like Bentley, Mercedes, and Chrysler had an ugly baby. But im liking that Dodge Magnum.

You think the Chrysler is ugly? Wow. Most people find it handsome.

· Registered
14,315 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (duandcc)

Quote, originally posted by duandcc »
I'd love to put a magnum in my driveway... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif But why do I feel that it will be a $40,000 car? I can't see spending that much on a dodge station wagon...

Good thing it starts at like $22k (under $30k for the Hemi)!

· Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
29,151 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (duandcc)

Can someone tell me why they are selling the hemi in europe? I mean it is a big V8. People in europe seem to have a hard time fueling up v6 cars, let alone a v8. Does chrysler only expect to sell a handful of the hemi wagons in europe? I could see a version of the cummins diesel selling decently, but not a hemi powered vehicle. Please enlighten. Or is this the type of decision similar to VW releasing the phaeton, something that doesn't seem to logical, at least at first glance.

· Registered
44 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (sisiisis)

I suppose my taste is a little bit akward then...Im just not liking how it looks like a jumble of familiar lines strapped together with a Hemi (although i like the Hemi). So yeah i personally think that its not handsome.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
Re: (MartijnGizmo)

Quote, originally posted by MartijnGizmo »
I think the 300C should become the new copcruiser..... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

imagine the possibilities...
then i remember three of the broke-down intrepids in our region.
maybe they'll get off it and do it up after some time.

· Registered
24,124 Posts
Re: (SeattleGLI)

I'll take the wagon

· Registered
1,379 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (6cylVWguy)

Quote, originally posted by 6cylVWguy »
....Or is this the type of decision similar to VW releasing the phaeton, something that doesn't seem to logical, at least at first glance.

Right, Right... The same question is probably asked by Europeans, why would Americans want mini cars - I.E. VW Lupo/Polo etc. Their may be a slim market but I am sure that if it is sold in Europe it will probably adopt a Diesel powerplant maybe even one from the Mercedes stable....

· Registered
1,543 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (6cylVWguy)

I love the Magnum. The 300C is still hot but it cant touch the Magnum; it just looks tougher. And nothing screams sleeper like a Hemi wagon. Maybe this will prod Chevy into bringing back the Impala wagon with a nice LS6 maybe?

· Registered
4,477 Posts
Re: Dodge Hemi Twins. (Clarus)

I'm 99.9% sure that i Had one of those cars at work this summer for testing but i was stopped before i could to close http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif it had all those black pads all over it.

wish i could get into the test garage
but we do have a V6 diesel focus thats sorta cool

· Registered
19 Posts
The 300 isn't too bad, but it almost seems like its trying to hard to look like something its not. But I do give props to Chrysler for making it RWD.
As for the Magnum, doesn't look to bad, though I've always been a sucker for wagons.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.