VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: (Uber-Size-It)

Ive driven everything from a 1991 Diablo to a 2005 Ferrari F430. I have to say, the Diablos are BY FAR my least favorite (to drive at least.) No doubt they look ****ing badass from the back, but they suck to drive. F430 was the best. Got it up to 163MPH on I-95 between exits 2 and 3 (Greenwich, CT) at 1PM. When I was cruising in it an RX-7 came up next to me, had some aftermarket parts... standard stuff, like exhaust, maybe a new turbo or something. He put it to the floor, I let him go the first time, then he came back and started to annoy me more, so I let him have it... absolutely dusted him. It was my moment of glory.
I deliver cars for a Ferrari dealership in greenwich. Im 16.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Re: (danelons)

Quote, originally posted by danelons »

I deliver cars for a Ferrari dealership in greenwich. Im 16.

You lucky little sh&@!!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Re: (20psirabbit)

Quote, originally posted by 20psirabbit »

man, you're my hero.
no, i'm serious.
you have got a serious stable in your car list there

dude i was just thining the EXACT same things.. i was reading his list and my jaw kept dropping.. WOW

·
Registered
119 Posts
Re: does anybody in this forum actually have one? (DUBBINandLOVIN)

yeah i actually have one, and i am 19 yrs old, my first one so far...rides alright not as good as my vw gti...but i think i want to trade in my diablo for a civic ex heard them shiets are bad azz

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Re: (allanlambo)

Quote, originally posted by allanlambo »
I do. 1998 Diablo Sv.

FAKE http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
13,599 Posts
Re: does anybody in this forum actually have one? (fatboyx)

Quote, originally posted by fatboyx »
haha. anybody who owns one would be too busy/stuckup to sit around on this childish forum anyways.

not all people with money are stuck up

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ruben Sierra in his Diablo almost nailed me in my MkII Jetta in a parking lot in Arlington, TX when he played for the Rangers. Does that count?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Re: (camjr)

I wish I could say this was mine:

The rims had gold rivets on them and that car was just unbelievably beautiful. It was at an exotic show here in florida. When he was revving the engine it sounded like Satan was talking.
Another pic of the roof that I loved on this car:

Modified by Outkasted1 at 9:59 PM 11-30-2005

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: does anybody in this forum actually have one? (DUBBINandLOVIN)

Here is south florida I see more of these cars than hondas

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Re: does anybody in this forum actually have one? (amyamy)

When I lived in Boca I thought the same thing, it was like a frickin car show every day. I used to wonder how many of those people actually could afford to have those cars without over extending themselves.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Re: does anybody in this forum actually have one? (brazilianboi)

it snot lambo but like 2 years ago there was a ferrari meet in scumner washignton and there wa slike 20 of them. IT was pretty freaking crazy!

·
Registered
824 Posts
the problem with these exotic cars is not the upfront cost of over 100k. most people that own a home would have the money to buy a lambo or a ferrari. the thing that gets you is insurance, maintainice and gas lol.
your better off getting a replica http://www.naerc.com or just rent them for a week or so.

41 - 60 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.