VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Re: does anybody in this forum actually have one? (vw712)

allanlambo can i borrow a dolar sick that u have one nd ur not like the other owners nd dont give a *** about the little ppl in this world

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: (danelons)

Quote, originally posted by danelons »
Ive driven everything from a 1991 Diablo to a 2005 Ferrari F430. I have to say, the Diablos are BY FAR my least favorite (to drive at least.) No doubt they look ****ing badass from the back, but they suck to drive. F430 was the best. Got it up to 163MPH on I-95 between exits 2 and 3 (Greenwich, CT) at 1PM. When I was cruising in it an RX-7 came up next to me, had some aftermarket parts... standard stuff, like exhaust, maybe a new turbo or something. He put it to the floor, I let him go the first time, then he came back and started to annoy me more, so I let him have it... absolutely dusted him. It was my moment of glory.
I deliver cars for a Ferrari dealership in greenwich. Im 16.

There is no Ferrari dealership in Greenwich. You're actually a few 100 miles from the closest exotic car dealer of anykind. Also, to even sweep a floor in a ferrari dealship you have to have a HS diploma. Never would a dealer let a 16 year old employee behind the wheel of a civic, let alone a ferrari.
Never owned anything exotic other than a few role playing outfits lol. But I do own a detail shop in Greenboro NC and we clean 1 ferrari... the only one sold locally from the only ferrari dealer in NC. Yearly we do have a furniture market come to a local city called High Point and during that week there are loads of exotic cars and some REALLY hot hookers that travel from other states just for that occation.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.