VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Re: Does anyone has this Rieger Front bumper spoiler on a JETTA A4 ?? (Yorch)

i have it on my car but its not a golf piece, golf is wider, anyway i got mine from jt motorsport, think its bbr, call them and they should be able to help you,
[IMGhttp://www.vwvortex.com/resources/gallery/motorshows/wf_01/A4/images/small/05.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

i have it on my car but its not a golf piece, golf is wider, anyway i got mine from jt motorsport, think its bbr, call them and they should be able to help you,

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Re: Does anyone has this Rieger Front bumper spoiler on a JETTA A4 ?? (BORAVRSIK)

Quote, originally posted by BORAVRSIK »

i believe i saw this car at H20 international... you were stayin in the same hotel as me! it looks awesome http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Does anyone has this Rieger Front bumper spoiler on a JETTA A4 ?? (BORAVRSIK)

Yes!!
Do you have the url of Jt motorsport???
thanks for the info
Your car looks amazing!!
Nice Dub

Modified by Yorch at 8:53 AM 5-12-2003

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thanks
heres the url http://www.jtmotorsport.com

This url doesn't work...
They have some problems with their domain

Do you change something in your Front Bumper to fit the spoiler??
Need any custom work on the bumper??
Thanks

Modified by Yorch at 9:38 AM 5-12-2003

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

That is just the Reiger lip. If you ask me, the Jetta Reiger lip (The 4-motion looking one) simply looks a lot better anywaz. I suggest that lip over the Golf one.
P.S. There used to be a DTM Autohaus car on the site here, and he had the full Golf Reiger bumper skin on his Jetta. Looked good. He had a white car, and then dipped it in red, so it's Tornado Red now. I'm not even sure if he still has the car.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Does anyone has this Rieger Front bumper spoiler on a JETTA A4 ?? (AirBaggedBilletTDi)

Quote, originally posted by AirBaggedBilletTDi »
That is just the Reiger lip. If you ask me, the Jetta Reiger lip (The 4-motion looking one) simply looks a lot better anywaz. I suggest that lip over the Golf one.
P.S. There used to be a DTM Autohaus car on the site here, and he had the full Golf Reiger bumper skin on his Jetta. Looked good. He had a white car, and then dipped it in red, so it's Tornado Red now. I'm not even sure if he still has the car.

Yes, I saw the Jetta Rieger lip, but looks like the 4-motion. In this case I think that the OEM 4-motion Valence, looks better, no??
I like more the Golf Rieger lip, because looks more agressive
The Silver Jetta looks really good http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Yorch »

This url doesn't work...
They have some problems with their domain

Do you change something in your Front Bumper to fit the spoiler??
Need any custom work on the bumper??
Thanks

Modified by Yorch at 9:38 AM 5-12-2003

yeah, and a bunch of stupid pop-ups. Thanks buddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.