VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum

I was wondering if anyone on here had a spare Bugatti key you'd let me purchase from you for my key collection?
I have an exotic car key collection that i've been developing for a year or so. I have the Bentley, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Porsche, Maserati, Maybach, basically every nice car key except from the Bugatti Veyron.
I don't own a Bugatti (could never afford one =/ ) so i can't get one from a dealer. So this is why i've come here

I've searched on ebay since forever with no results =/

So, do any of you guys/gals have an extra i can buy? Or, do you know anyone who might have spare they'd be willing to sell?
If you have one or know someone who does, please let me know
You can respond to this post, PM me or email me at [email protected]
Thanks SO much guys! I hope one of you can help me

Modified by cduluk at 2:47 PM 9-11-2009

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: Does anyone have a Bugatti Key i can buy for my collection? (cduluk)

Wow! great collection you got there. I am not sure where you can get the Bugatti key. BTW What key is in between the Merc and Porsche? Is it Jaguar?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Does anyone have a Bugatti Key i can buy for my collection? (McMerc)

I just bought a Maybach key.

Just need the bugatti key and i'll be all set

Modified by cduluk at 2:48 PM 9-11-2009

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Salvad0r)

I've spent anywhere from $50 to $500 per key... The Aston Martin DBS cost me $500, the Maybach $250, the Rolls Royce $400, the others a little less...
That porsche key is from the 010 Panamera model, it's all new

Still looking for a Bugatti key. Anyone else know where i can get one??

·
Registered
896 Posts
Re: (m.boyer20ae)

looks like you can just get a vw mkiv key fob, pop off the decal, get a custom sticker made (design looks pretty simple), and you've got yourself an early-model veyron key.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
229 Posts
Re: (m.boyer20ae)

Quote, originally posted by m.boyer20ae »

it's called the 400 key. we refer to it as the warranty void key, use it once and warranty is null.
if you have that kind of money who cares about a warranty?

·
Registered
17,597 Posts
Re: (BackflipBongrip)

Quote, originally posted by BackflipBongrip »
impressing the ladies at the bar are we ?? Joking..nice collection man.

haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Does anyone have a Bugatti Key i can buy for my collection? (cduluk)

Hi,
If you like like keys, just have a look to the Gumpert one made by Eng-i-Creation http://www.eng-i-creation.frfor the Apollo and to the Spyker one below

the pagani Zonda

As you can see the pagani is only a mechanical one
Just for fun : have a look to this picture showing the Aston martin key after a little problem !! (ford key blade and Volvo remote control !!)

Bye
PS : if you buy the Bugatti Veyron key take care to buy the last generation based on the Bentley key design... not the first generation based on the skoda key

Keyuser

·
Registered
518 Posts
Re: Does anyone have a Bugatti Key i can buy for my collection? (keyuser)

Doesnt Aston Martin offer keys with either ruby sapphire or emerald or something along those lines. I saw the guy off of 5th gear talk about, it looked really nice.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.