VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wondering if anyone knew him. Could you please get in contact with me, PLEASE!
-Adrian H.
[email protected]
AIM: JettaHead

[Modified by Hapa88, 12:11 AM 12-5-2001]

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (Hapa88)

quote:[HR][/HR]wondering if anyone knew him. I know some of you had some problems with this guy. Could you please get in contact with me, PLEASE!
-Adrian H.
[email protected]
AIM: JettaHead
Last I recall he was a bit problematic with those who ordered parts from him. Whats going on now?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts

Yeah I know/knew him. He's pretty much a piece of poop. He still owes me money from like a year ago or something like that. Been a long time. If I EVER meet him in person.....
myk

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (MYK)

Sounds familiar.....I think he screwed over a bunch of people here on the tex. Wasn't he the guy who parted out his 'show' car and ended up ripping a lot of people off?

·
Registered
10,691 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (K-Fresh)

adam wner is a no good piecce of sh1t
he has done nothing but rip people off left and right
then he took all the
$ and used it to modify his and his g/f's car
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (Boost Inside)

I got scammed out of $300 by him. What are my options in recovering my money? I paid by cashier's check. Please advise!!!!!!!
TT

·
Registered
21,868 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (DaveNY)

He's been ripping people off for nearly 2 years now, and that's just of what i know about. sorry to hear, good luck friggin him back

·
Registered
10,706 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (jayseal22)

well hes got $345 of my money and $270 of my friends money for exhausts and a chin spoiler. i dont know what i am going to do. all i know is thats a lot of money for me. fukin ruined my christmas hearing that he is a fraud..i just hope he might pull through and actually send the stuff to us.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (vwoah45)

when did you order the stuff from him?? I'm still in the process of getting my money back, so far I have half back. Which is good, but the good news I have for you all is that I have him on Check Fraud at the moment. This is a Felony so I'm using that as leverage to get the rest back by Jan. 18th, 2002. I'll keep you all posted of what happens. I just hope you guys will back me if the time comes!

·
25,252 Posts

Someone should let him know there are 10,000+ people out there who know his is a dirtbag and would like to have a talk with him.....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (jayseal22)

quote:[HR][/HR] http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp
when these guys get him he will regret fing with dubbers[HR][/HR]​
Thanks for the link. I'm giving him til tomorrow. If I don't receive anything, I'm contacting these guys and the police. If it comes down to it, I'll give you guys all the information you need to file a complaint too! He will go down if he doesn't pay up.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (STEALTHDEMONDUB)

quote:[HR][/HR]what does this adam winer drive??[HR][/HR]​
Im pretty sure he used to drive a maroonish/flip paint Mk3 GTI with chrome TSW Vx1's. The car was horrible. I think he might have been in Europaisch, and he was in Max Power UK, too. Dunno if he still has it.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (TonyHarmer)

Is that the one that had "Have you driven your show car recently?" on the rear window?

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (GTi Giant)

quote:[HR][/HR]Is that the one that had "Have you driven your show car recently?" on the rear window?[HR][/HR]​
That is the one...

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (TonyHarmer)

he is on his AIM!!!
get to him now for those that have a beef with him.

[Modified by phat-black-dub, 2:25 PM 12-27-2001]

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Re: Does anyone know an ADAM WINER from So. Cali? (phat-black-dub)

Man this guy is on the the wanted list for a good year now and still nothing has happen to him?? I remember him posting something on vortex saying that he used the money people sent him to pay off his bills. Hhehehe I still have that issue with him and his car, with his picture in it. I will try to find it and scan it and post it up when I get off from work.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.