VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes I live in Canada and was wondering if there is any of these cars still avalible out of the 250? Personaly i think this is relitivly unheard of here in Canada and there has to be lots of 337's still avalibe. And any word on when they are coming for sure! I know they will be in the US early june or sooner, but i just want some info for the Hard Core Canadians out there !! I we are around !!
I am presently selling my 73 vw van camper if anyone is looking!! Brand new motor, and i am getting this car for sure!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (the_pr0g)

I am in Canada too..
I am also the same as you that want to get this gti337 so bad.
but what do you think of the quantity of only 250 for whole canada.
I am in Toronto, where are you from? did you ask from the dealers?
IF do, drop off a reply.
HOPE i can reserve one.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

You need to go at your local dealer, and put a deposit on one, just like i'm doing today.
There will be 500 units in Canada, and my dealer told me end of July or August they should be in Canada...........

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (Snufkin_VW1.8T)

no i haven't gone to a dealer yet! My dad is taking care of it ! He used to owna VW dealership and knows a few ins on where to go and to ask!! so all is probly cool and i get my 337 soon!! But i need more info as to the knowledge of them in canada!! anyone?

·
Registered
9 Posts

I'm in Toronto and I put my deposit down a month ago. Here's what I know FOR SURE:
There will be 250 in Canada
The price will be $32,900 + shipping + PDI + Admin etc
Expected delivery is between June and July
All other info (specs etc) is the same as the U.S.
I would suggest that you guys go to the dealership REAL fast. Especially since The Toronto Star did a brief write up on the car in last Saturday's "Wheels" section. I know my dealer is already sold out.

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (337Heaven)

I'm not sure how any particular dealer knows if they are "sold out" or not, since at the cars have not yet been allocated to us. The exact number of vehicles each dealer is getting is not yet known. This is the case at least in our area...
Either way, I still have car(s) available...
quote:[HR][/HR]I'm in Toronto and I put my deposit down a month ago. Here's what I know FOR SURE:
There will be 250 in Canada
The price will be $32,900 + shipping + PDI + Admin etc
Expected delivery is between June and July
All other info (specs etc) is the same as the U.S.
I would suggest that you guys go to the dealership REAL fast. Especially since The Toronto Star did a brief write up on the car in last Saturday's "Wheels" section. I know my dealer is already sold out.[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (Jouko Haapanen)

9 will be available at my local dealer here in Halifax(and they pick the car up themself here at the auto-port), and a 15 total for the Maritimes.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (50 MPG)

wait a minute let me get this straigh.....the price for the 337 is $32,900 and it already includes freight, pdi, etc..??

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (eddy882)

$32 900 plus freight, pdi, admin, taxes, licensing. Ours are approx. $39 500 out the door everything included.

quote:[HR][/HR]wait a minute let me get this straigh.....the price for the 337 is $32,900 and it already includes freight, pdi, etc..??[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
7,110 Posts

Saw my dealer last night, things are looking good, he says the car is set for week 18 production (Week of April 29) so hopefully we should see the cars in Canada in mid to late June!!!!!!!
I am super excited

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So i guess some dealers are getting no 337's ! That is the word!
Where i live we are getting one and it is spoken for but no deposit, he has until end of monday night or else it is mine.

The dealer also said that if i can't get the one then they can get me one!
Anyone else in CANADA heard anything !???? Please post if you have ! We Canadians are always left in the dark!

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts

Looking at the vehicle locator, it appears the 337s were allocated yesterday. Not all dealers are getting one. The number of cars everyone got was dependant on the sales volume of the dealership and its' GTI sales history/order bank. Looks like I've got 3 for now...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

WWWAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!
The guy couldn't wait till fall he said, so he just bought a normal 1.8T. SO that means the 337 is MINE

Now just to sell my 73 Bus !! Any takers ? LOL

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

yah i heard there will only be 250 units avaliabole on canada at Vancouver Car show what a gip

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

The answer to your Subject line is:
No! No one in Canada knows anything!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

·
Registered
388 Posts

Went to my dealer in Montreal today , I reserved mine I spoke to SM and we sit down together in front of his computer, he is getting 2 , one will be mine and the other one it's not spoken for. Now for the delivery , production has started this week they are one week foward the calendar .... They still don't know if car's going to be in transit at Huston or will be directly shipped to Halifax and then distributed to the dealer's. So we have to expect ours for late june early July.
I'm excited. The price will be 32,900$ but I don't know my montly payment because I still have to trade in my B5,5.
Cheers everybody

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (CanVolks)

ya man so is that date you think for sure?? Cause it would kick ass to have this car for most of the summer!!

I NEED MY CAR NOW!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts

ya man so is that date you think for sure?? Cause it would kick ass to have this car for most of the summer!!
You know with VWoA nothing is SURE!!! but the guy is pretty honest and he was talking regarding the log info that he got on the VW system..... but I'll not take it as Bible words.
I'm starting to get excited about that car. I was looking to the Jetta GLI previously but the the average price-quality look more attractive with the 337
Cheers

·
Registered
7,433 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Ours are approx. $39 500 out the door everything included.
[HR][/HR]​
Good lord ! The day I pay $40k for a golf..... Its a nice car , but nowhere near 40k nice.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Re: Does anyone know anything in CANADA???? (Lexi)

quote:[HR][/HR]Ours are approx. $39 500 out the door everything included.

Good lord ! The day I pay $40k for a golf..... Its a nice car , but nowhere near 40k nice.[HR][/HR]​
I second that... what the ____ !? 40k for a golf... No wonder every GTi owner are baby boomers afraid of revving the motor ... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts