VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if this guy on the vortex is worthy... im supposed to buy things from him but he wont take pictures or anything and says to just send the money and ill get it (the suitcase muffler)..
i just wanna know if this vortexer can be trusted, though honestly im not going to send anyone $65 and not know or be able to see what im receiving..
for all i know it could be rusted straight through

so any ifo on this guy would help! thanks!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Does anyone know "Cutright"? (mr sarcastic)

Quote, originally posted by mr sarcastic »
you didnt get pics of the item. there is a feedback thread on sellers/buyers in the classified threads btw

its not posted in the classifieds, just through me and him, i just think if he wants to make money for the muffler he would send me a single picture instead of being a tool about it..

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Re: (BlueDevilCabby)

Why do you want to buy the suitcase muffler anyway?

And yeah... kinda fishy.... lack of communication/interest in selling... not buying from them... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (ThatGuy)

i dunno... wasnt a fan of his attitude through the last message, ha. maybe im just an a$$ but hey, ill need more convincing than one guy to have me do business with him, especially since several others are saying its fishy..

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Re: (superjew78)

you want the muffler i told you i will send you pics later on in the week,i dont have time to get to the muffler where my stuff is stored,but its just a muffler,its in good condition.stock 2l muffler,nothing much to see man...check my ebay feedback below....
i cant take pics until a few days...and i told him if he wants it asap,just send the cash first..either way i said i cant ship it out till later this week...so be patient..or send the cash...,and ill get the pics and send it out as soon as i can....but other than that...what do you want from me. lol... its good you are cautious man...but its just a muffler. i told you who i am...i am not going to sell you a rusted muffler if i say its in good condition...

Modified by cutright at 2:48 PM 10-29-2007

·
Registered
20,462 Posts
Re: (cutright)

Quote, originally posted by cutright »
i cant take pics until a few days...and i told him if he wants it asap,just send the cash first..either way i said i cant ship it out till later this week...so be patient..or send the cash...,and ill get the pics and send it out as soon as i can

why the **** would he send the cash first and then have you send pics johnny?
i think he wants pics first to be sure he wants to buy it.
read what you wrote.
read what he wrote.
read what we all wrote.
you been drinking?

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Re: (LedJetta)

because this is how i roll in transactions like this...i gotta get goign right now so i cant keep posting
but....let me clear this up for ethan and my wino friends.... I dont have the part listed...this is an item he needs asap.in private.It is just a muffler,i say its good condition.BELIEVE IT.buy it,if not get off it. So ...trust is needed at times if im doing the favour...i dotn have time to take pictures for 65 bucks.....so whenever i get around to it...making threads about me ahhahaa yall winos
ya winos never dealt with gangstas? ****tttttttt fking winos <3

Modified by cutright at 3:00 PM 10-29-2007

·
Registered
279 Posts
Re: (LedJetta)

Is this about a $65 dollar part ? Are you sure he would ruin his dealings on here , and other sites ( small world ) over a deal on a muffler ? I guess some would , but for real ? It's a stock muffler . When people want me to waste time taking photos of a common item , I won't do it . I have better things to occupy my time . Google search it . If you receive the $65 dollar part , and it's not as the seller presented it as . Then come on here and state your case . If you came on here slinging my name , and ASSuming in any way shape or form ,, that I'm shady ????? Over a $65 STOCK MUFFLER ? Man I'd be some kinda pissssed off . If your that worried over 65 bux , then I guess thats why your bargain hunting for a stock muffler , and busting balls in the process . I'd say screw you , and keep the muffler . Happy shopping .

·
Registered
8,855 Posts
Re: (EDM_v-dub)

I've bought from him, sight unseen, and the product was high quality and delivered quickly, hell, for all I know, it could have been from one of them there "rallye cars" he reportedly owns (and drives)...

He's legit, I'd vouch for him. Not all sellers and buyers on here are bad, but work with each other, have some patience, and if the seller (or buyer) doesn't seem up to snuff to you, don't do business with them; there are plenty of other sellers/buyers out there who will take your dollar(s).
Johnny, you're good with me brother, no problems at all...
Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.