VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
Re: Does anyone live near C-470 and Bowles?? Need a favor! (719_GLI)

Scott, it's kinda out of my way home from work but I'll go take a look. Is it in the dirt lot next to the gas station? LMK...I'm leaving for the night @ 6pm.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Touring
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Does anyone live near C-470 and Bowles?? Need a favor! (GTurboI)

It is in some guys field on the east bound side of the road before Bowles. It was a silver Audi, and that is about all I know! Thanks for the assist!

·
Registered
8,044 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 719_GLI »
It is in some guys field on the east bound side of the road before Bowles. It was a silver Audi, and that is about all I know! Thanks for the assist!

I've seen it a couple times. It's pearl white and looks to be an S car. I go by it tomorrow, and I can stop and get the info. Or...maybe Derrick'll beat me to it.

·
Registered
2018 Accord Touring
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Does anyone live near C-470 and Bowles?? Need a favor! (2K1TURBO)

Well I am looking for a 92 or 93 S-4, that is why it caught my eye... I thought it was silver, but I was driving pretty fast when I passed it!

·
Registered
3,004 Posts

You could talk with Champagne, they had one like a week or so ago I believe but it looks like it's gone now. Larry is always looking to pick up cars for a quick sale.
His prices are pretty fair and you know that the car will be sound since they will have gone over the mechanics of it before selling it.
Champagnes Autrader Site

·
Registered
9,577 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 719_GLI »
anyone drive by this car yet?

Sorry, didn't get your response before heading home. I had Tuesday off and live downtown so no looky yet
I won't have time to look for it until at least Friday, if you don't have answer by then I'll certainly go look at it for you

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Re: Does anyone live near C-470 and Bowles?? Need a favor! (GTurboI)

Jeez Scott.. I just had the last 5 days off.. I could have rolled down and got all the skinny on it.
Want me to go?
call me and I will check whatever you want. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2018 Accord Touring
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Does anyone live near C-470 and Bowles?? Need a favor! (Black Jetta)

I used the number psoted above....
1992 S-4 with 75,000 miles
2nd owner
Has had a new fender and hood
Timing Chain and head were replaced last year (broke a chain I guess)
Driver's Side mirror is cracked and not working (hit by a crazy Deer)
Interior is supposed to be mint
Asking Price : $9500
hmmmmmmmm... supposed to be going to check it out next week sometime.... Brad you wanna go do a first impression test drive?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.