VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

just wondering not that i would get this color but does VW offer this color in the Golf?
to me it looks like the Vapor color that was available in the NB. Photo courtesy of vw.com

[Modified by GolfGuy2003, 11:57 PM 4-4-2002]

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Re: does VW offer this color in the Golf? (GolfGuy2003)

quote:[HR][/HR]just wondering not that i would get this color but does VW offer this color in the Golf?
to me it looks like the Vapor color that was available in the NB. Photo courtesy of vw.com
[HR][/HR]​
Am I missing something? It's got 4-doors, so it is a golf, and not a GTI. The pic is directly from the website, so why would they put a color on a golf o the US website and advertise it if they didn't offer that color?
Edit: fixed quote

[Modified by keoni004, 12:10 AM 4-5-2002]

·
Registered
6,629 Posts

mosdef looks like relfex silver... from what i've heard on here they are not offering this color on the GL much like they don't offer the white for the GTI so they are not confused
i dunno... just what i've heard...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: does VW offer this color in the Golf? (gti32)

quote:[HR][/HR]that looks like reflex silver to me[HR][/HR]​
hmmm. maybe but i still see a very light blue. u guys r probably right.

·
Registered
22 Posts

Reflex silver looks bluish to me too. Comparing my GTI with a coworker's, my Satin silver car looks almost brownish.
Then again maybe it's just dirty

·
Registered
22,003 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]that looks like reflex silver to me hmmm. maybe but i still see a very light blue. u guys r probably right.[HR][/HR]​
have you had your eyes checked?

·
Registered
22,003 Posts
Re: does VW offer this color in the Golf? (ConfesS4)

quote:[HR][/HR]Satin is supposed to be blue (when its clean)
...I have no answer for this post, but I would actually go with Satin[HR][/HR]​
what.. it is? i have yet to see a satin silver car look blue.. where are you getting this.. ? reflex is the more blue of the two..

·
Registered
185 Posts

that's the silver one, but the VW website show's the colors a little bit off for some reason....check out the Indigo Blue (it looks more purplish than Blue).

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Re: does VW offer this color in the Golf? (VWC228)

quote:[HR][/HR]that's the silver one, but the VW website show's the colors a little bit off for some reason....check out the Indigo Blue (it looks more purplish than Blue).[HR][/HR]​
When viewing images on a monitor it's important to keep in mind that brightness and contrast settings vary widely. You may not see what the creator of the image sees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.