·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few things I noticed while having a meeting at the coffee shop:
-Noone parks between spaces, which is okay, but at least try to ///, not /\/\
-p-town has a LOT of Civics and Integras that I didnt know about
-Noone knows a thing about Hondas except that "I got vtec yo"
-The only dub there was an ill VR6 Corrado, and he was looking through the autotrader (note: he was reading the asian imports trader...nooooo)
-There's always one outcast in the group who's only still invited cuz he always has smokes
-The girlies in the pile were all like 16
-At least the bikes were coo

·
Registered
28,858 Posts
Re: Does your coffee shop resemble the first GTG from Fast and the Furious (vlad-e)

No. I meet a friend at McDonalds for breakfast every Saturday. With consideration to the old folks that gather in the corner to talk, it's more like a scene from the "Old and Bitchy."
My friend and I are rapidly becoming one of them.

[Modified by Cooper, 8:44 AM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: Does your coffee shop resemble the first GTG from Fast and the Furious (vlad-e)

I know the waitress is not Vin Diesel's sister. Cops probably don't show up at the coffee shop because there's no Vin Diesel's sister digs his Lightning and tell his brother don't fight. There's no cop going to aftermarket shop says "I want lots of NOS to beat those guys" after coffee because he felt pissed off. I didn't notice any cops practice drifting in a fog green Eclipse on city street before heading to evening race.

[Modified by A4Jetta, 11:06 PM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Re: Does your coffee shop resemble the first GTG from Fast and the Furious (matt007)

quote:[HR][/HR]And English is your first language?[HR][/HR]​
hahaha
...but anyways, why does everyone meet at the coffee shops??even in my area thats where it happens...why why why...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.