VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,491 Posts
Re: does your driver seat makes squeaky noise whenever you turn?? how can you solve that? (skyline)

Hey bro
I'd take it to B.C. (althought they suck... but you don't have much choice) and tell them. It might be the usual squeaks our cars usually have but if it's too loud, you might have them do something...
Good luck http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
160 Posts
Re: does your driver seat makes squeaky noise whenever you turn?? how can you solve that? (skyline)

My seat was making noise too... so I took it to the dealer and they replaced the seat frame, and put a newer 2003 model one on (different adjustment handle), the squeak is now gone.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Re: does your driver seat makes squeaky noise whenever you turn?? ... (Aggieben2004)

bad seat frames are a known issue by the dealer
hopefully mine will get done
same Ish here with the creaking and popping sounds

anyone else w/ squeaky arse seats

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Re: does your driver seat makes squeaky noise whenever you turn?? ... (GREGSGTI 1.8T)

Yes, i took it to the dealer a week ago, said they fixed it, but mine was the rear squeeking whenever i went over a bump, or a turn... so i thought they fixed it, but its back now...
What should i do ? tell them to replace the back with an 03 model or sumthing ?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Re: does your driver seat makes squeaky noise whenever you turn?? ... (T1VW)

Hmm no my driver seat doesn't make squeaky noises when I turn. But then maybe it does and I don't notice cause it seems like with mk4 vdubs my windshield probaly even squeeks along with everything else.
My rear brakes squeek, only when I reverse though. People run away when that happens, they think it's another terrorist attack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.