VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im sitting here thinking does everyone name there car?
the question i asked because i had a issue last week and almost got stuck about 30 min from home.
As i pulled over to see what the problem was i started talking to my car like it was my 5 year old.
I told her "baby please get me home i promise ill give you a good tune up with the best parts,Ill never put cheap oil in you,(unless its a emergency) daddy will buy you some new shoes (i though i heard a faint voice say BBS RS 16x8's) but my wallet says esm 002's.So she got me home with no problems.turned out ac pump bearings took a dump and smoked them belt (so im doing a ac delete as time permits) and im thinking of a name but i wanna name her something like some hot mail order bride from the ukraine would be called ( not ulga or helga)
what did you name yours?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
93 Corrado. MSH - Money Sucking Hure
75 Rabbit. Gretchen
90 Jetta. Yeta
91 Civic. Not Yours (after it was stolen the first time)
85 CRX. The Hodna
87 200SX. Nostramo (the ship from alien, the car was possessed)
64 Dart. Bi*ch.

·
Registered
116 Posts
yes!

Mk3 jetta = Sheba (electrical problem upon purchase caused the alarm to blair. 'She baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa')
My hubby's mk4 jetta I named "Jenna" after Jenna Jameson, because the whole front end was replaced.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.