VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend's dog ate the interior of my '98 GTi vr.

Anybody have a source for a power window, black leather, passenger door panel for a MK3 GTi? Also need a rear driver side panel as pictured.
The dog is otherwise very lovable. Here she went with us to The Old School Reunion

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I would punch my dog in the face if it did that to my car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Then I'd kick your a$$ animal abuser! Dogs don't wanna be left in hot cars!
This happened at night, I just took the picture the next day. I knew this was possible so I'm not angry or anything, just want to fix it.

If I left her in the house, she would have done this to the house, leave her out side and I'd still be looking for her.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We went to a street festival that day, walked about 5 miles and nearly had to carry her back to the car.

She has separation anxiety. When I take the trash out, she stares at the door until I come back even when my girlfriend is home.

Going to try some sheep herding next month. That wore her out for 3 days last time. ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well now one of my calipers is sticking so interior parts are the least of my problems. :(

Smoking brakes on the highway aren't fun when you're trying to drive to a wedding. My rental HHR is a piece of crap. It is drivable though I guess.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
1. i hope you didnt leave the dog in your car for an extended period of time in this heat

2. did you shoot the dog? if no, then wtf?

:what:

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
1. i hope you didnt leave the dog in your car for an extended period of time in this heat

2. did you shoot the dog? if no, then wtf?

:what:
Someone can't read

OP...looks like it could have been worse. Looks like it was just the door panels :thumbup:

Wish I kept that drivers panel I gave away last week :facepalm:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.