VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. apparently there isn't one Tornado red GTI with 6MT, autobahn, and nothing else in all of New England!!!
The dealer keeps trying to get me to take this UG one with almost 300 miles on it, because UG was originally my first choice. (Can't a guy change his mind? geez...) There was one out there, but it got sold before I could get back to him, and tell him I wanted it.

Modified by NoCYet at 8:04 AM 1-15-2008

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Re: (AngryScientist)

word TR http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif ug is a sick color but i see it everywhere
if your going to order one any consideration on RS?? i know if i go to order one it will be RS...
now that i say that isnt rs discontinued for 2008

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Have you called another dealer? sounds like they want to sell what they have in stock rather then pay shipping on a dealer trade..

It's already coming from another dealer, and it was already traded once before, thus the mileage....

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Re: Doh! Can't find a car!!! (IofdTiger)

Quote, originally posted by IofdTiger »
If you have 90 days you could always "order" one!

It takes 14 - 16 weeks to order you exact car.

·
Registered
25,356 Posts
Re: (blackout06)

Quote, originally posted by blackout06 »
know if i go to order one it will be RS...
now that i say that isnt rs discontinued for 2008

yes

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Told the dealer this morning I definitely didn't want the grey car, and was willing to wait till the right car came in. About an hour later he called back saying they'd found a red one. I'm picking it up on friday!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts