4,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
a weird part of me wants to see and drive that thing :what:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
i remember being PARTLY responsible for getting the DIW thread before the most recent one thrown into the black hole a while back.

i posted a random pic i found in the MKIV forums of a jetta with neon-colored wheels. turns out the girl who's car it was came into the thread and started bitching about me posting it.

then that girl got in a fight with some dude she knew from somewhere else, and the bickering between the both of them got worse and worse for two pages until the mods turned on the black hole and sucked it away.

i felt bad, but the car with the neon wheels sucked.

good times! :D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
i remember being PARTLY responsible for getting the DIW thread before the most recent one thrown into the black hole a while back.

i posted a random pic i found in the MKIV forums of a jetta with neon-colored wheels. turns out the girl who's car it was came into the thread and started bitching about me posting it.

then that girl got in a fight with some dude she knew from somewhere else, and the bickering between the both of them got worse and worse for two pages until the mods turned on the black hole and sucked it away.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

·
Registered
82,486 Posts
Pic not working, put I'm guessing "Automan". :laugh:
Crap- no, it's the glowing car with the dead aliens in the trunk from Repo Man.

It's hard to check to see if image links are good on my phone... but I guess I need to. :banghead:

edit- wait. I checked the same image at hotlinktest and it works. :screwy:

but here is another version of the pic just to be safe. :confused:

·
Registered
44,092 Posts
There were parts that said "new bee...," then " PT Crui....." Then my head started hurting.
I don't see any New Bee or PT Crui in there, but yeah, it does make my head hurt. I can't tell anything about it. It sorta looks like the greenhouse from a... Ah, hell. Never mind. I don't know what the frickin' frack that abomination is.

Indeed.

41 - 60 of 17448 Posts