VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Rejoining the VWVortex Community - Please review the following thread: Here

13941 - 13960 of 17448 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
When you live down by the river but a van is beneath you.

·
Registered
82,484 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
It's camouflaged for one season of the year. Makes me think the owner's on an offender watch list.
I saw a Mercedes in this same parking lot about a year ago but it was Blue and had pickup bed where the Trunk used to be. I wonder if it's the same car. I don't have a picture.

·
Registered
902 Posts
This **** is everywhere, now. First time I saw it, it was on a Mercedes Benz. I thought it looked kind of cool, but then I saw it on so many other manufacturers...that killed it for me.

[edit for clarity]
The one on the MB said "Powered by Mercedes Benz". Knowing it wasn't a legit sticker, I thought it looked cool on the MB with the script. The majority of the ones I've seen actually said "Powered by MOTORSPORT". :facepalm:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Kinda nice, '73 Vette barn find spotted on a trailer. Looks very much savable, maybe it could even get away without needing a paint job

Hey what's that on the front fender? Let's check out the front of the car

OK on second thought, let's move that paint job up the priority list a couple notches.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Kinda nice, '73 Vette barn find spotted on a trailer. Looks very much savable, maybe it could even get away without needing a paint job

OK on second thought, let's move that paint job up the priority list a couple notches.
I'd drive the hell out of that car

·
Registered
590 Posts

My Mum, in England, had one. This year and color. Black Leather interior...

Big block 454 in it, also. The neighbours HATED it. HATED IT.

·
Registered
44,091 Posts
My Mum, in England, had one. This year and color. Black Leather interior...

Big block 454 in it, also. The neighbours HATED it. HATED IT.
Did she leave for work early?

BRAAAAAAPPPP LUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMP BROOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! <shift> BROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Did she leave for work early?

BRAAAAAAPPPP LUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMPLUMP BROOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! <shift> BROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Mum said ladies she'd known for 15 years would call the house every time she left the house and would scream, "TURN THAT BLOODY CAR OFF!".

Then Dad finally got the race car delivered 6 months later....'67 camaro, all alloy 540ci big block on methanol...in the 80's......open headers...doug nash 5 speed.

The men in the area loved it, and he'd always have a group of 15-20 blokes over with beers whenever he'd work on it.

The wives HATED it.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

·
Registered
9,076 Posts
saw this earlier, gotta be fake or staged.
Some serious quality editing if that is fake. My guess is just moran. I mean, don't stop the live stream to take a moment to jump into the very slowly moving car. :banghead: Too bad he didn't get seriously injured. I mean spurting blood on live stream would get some serious hits for sure.

13941 - 13960 of 17448 Posts