VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
18061 - 18080 of 18111 Posts

·
Registered
85,877 Posts
I must not be getting all of my benefits with my prime account.
You have to pay extra for immediate hand delivery.

·
Registered
25,473 Posts
I think this speaks to a bigger issue than just him. Our government's refusal to do anything about spam calls is causing a breakdown in systems that rely on phone calls, because people's natural response to getting spam calls is to just stop answering the phone if it isn't somebody they know. I know this is true for me. I won't answer if I don't recognize the number. And then only half the time will bother listening to a voicemail if one gets left.
This topic just came up in an article on Backpacker's website refuting those viral messages to change your phone voice message if you're lost, asking anybody who calls for help, where you are, etc. They basically wrote that if you have battery and a signal, call for help, don't change your damn voicemail message. And if you're lost and the phone rings, answer it. It could be Search and Rescue, and even if it's a warranty-type call, keep punching 0 until you get a body and ask them to call for help for you.

·
Registered
48,745 Posts
I would have went fake dual tip btw
I was just thinking the same thing when I finally get my Bolt back. I wonder how little I can spend on chrome tips?

·
Registered
85,877 Posts
That's the perfect EV if you like bolt on mods.

·
Registered
48,745 Posts
That guy doesn't know jack!

Reactions: col.mustard

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
42,389 Posts

·
Registered
3,094 Posts

"Old ass man faceplants after not putting legs down after piggyback ride" FTFY