VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is the deal.. Back in July I see a post in the Classifieds for a "Racers Wanted" banner (like the drivers wanted). Thought, hey that would look cool in the garage. Got in contact with the guy at AltraMotorsports to make sure they still had some in stock. Guy said "Yeah paypal the money and I will get it out to you" So paypaled the money. This was July 24th. Gave the banner 2 weeks to get here. NOTHING!. So call the guy back. "Oh the new guy shipped those out and your's is the only one that we can't account for. I will send you out another one today. You should have it in 3-4 days." 5 days STILL NOTHING . Called back again, now there is a message that says they are out at training, will be back on Monday. Called back on monday, NOW THEIR FREAKEN PHONE DOESN"T TAKE INCOMING CALLS!! What the hell...
So now I am out $24.00 and because he said that he was going to send another one and I waited, the claims period at Paypal has elapsed.
Did any of you guys order and recieve one of these banners? Anyone deal with these guys? Anyone know anyone there? I need some help here.

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Re: Don't deal with Altramotorsports!!!!!!! (D-n-TYKE)

im out $185 with them, dont feel so bad

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Re: Don't deal with Altramotorsports!!!!!!! (D-n-TYKE)

you're not the first one to complain about altra
from what I've heard they test your patience.
I remember seeing long threads of many other
people on the tex feeling scammed by Dean and
the other guys....some guys get their stuff after a
long wait....other guys have other stories...
SOME guys got their stuff just like it was promised
so not everyone gets annoyed by dealing with them
just keep calling and emailing them....they'll take
care of you I'm sure........they're in the middle of
some weird stuff....their company got bought or
somethin. Sorry to hear that you've waited ALL SUMMER.
I'll only deal with parts4vws.com I've never had a
problem, EVER, and I never hear a bad thing either.
good luck and keep us posted

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.