VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have Golf V ( 2004 ) and I want to install door warning light but I have 1K0 959 792 C door controller and the 18-19 pin are not valid ( no pin here ).
The picture show the Front Right ( Passanger ) door controller pit-out.

Can you please help with the pin-out drawing ?

Best Regards
Akos

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Search the other DIY for the other Pins you can try. As for a wiring diagram for that early of a model you might want to also post on the Euro forums. You could also see if MY-GTI.com is still up if VW did not close him down, that site had great info on installing the warning lights.

·
Registered
182 Posts
You might need to replace the door controller with a later version. You can unscrew the motor and controller (as long as the regulator is working the window stays in place).. to be safe you could roll the window most of the way down.

The controller can be unplugged from the motor and you can replace it then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
If you have puddle lights you can splice them for your power and the door for ground. You could even splice for power at the footwell lights by running a single wire through an empty A-pillar connector

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.