VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
18,121 Posts
Re: dork too a new level...can you say supra "ferrari"... (VeeDubbin16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hey Rockit, did that car use to be red, had a smoke machine in it and all this strobe light crap...I remember something like that floating around town..??
[HR][/HR]​
it was a maroonish, purplish red with mirrors all up the a pillars and halfass chrome accents. i saw it at school all the time and around the buckland area too.

· Registered
2,323 Posts
Re: dork too a new level...can you say supra "ferrari"... (VWannabe)

Chevrolet built 10 factory race cars in 1957. Smokey Yunick modified a few of them, one of the mods was heater floor vents very much like those, except on the top of each front fender near the windsheild. This reduced pressure in the engine bay, and may the mechanical fuel injection easier to tune. What goes around comes around I guess.
J.

· Registered
650 Posts
Re: dork too a new level...can you say supra "ferrari"... (rockit)

Yeah, i think we're talking about the same car. I drove by it one night parked in front of the main pub, in the middle of december with the tops off, windows were smashed and the rest of the car looked like someone took a baseball bat to it. I think that the car was actually pretty quick to, I would have never imagined it would end up looking like this. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.