VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Damn... I'd love to do the anthracites for my wife's car, it would look soo much better than 16" steelies; just a little more than I was planning to spend though :(

Nice deal though! :thumbup:

·
Banned
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn... I'd love to do the anthracites for my wife's car, it would look soo much better than 16" steelies; just a little more than I was planning to spend though :(

Nice deal though! :thumbup:
Thanks I did visions on my wifes car for the winter and I regret not doing the Goals, great wheel for the price and easy to clean.

·
Banned
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I run 17" anthracite goals in the summer and 17" visions in the winter with stock brakes. NJ roads hate 18's I was buying a new tire once a week because of sidewall bubbles.
I should have done 2 sets of anhracite goals.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Just to repeat, you're sure these will clear the .:Rs brakes with no issues? And what's the specs with these tires...

·
Banned
6,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I run Goals on my personal mk5 R32 in the summer and Visions in the winter with no modifications or issues.

Specs on the General tires are..

225/45R17 91Q
22lbs
max rim width 8.5"
min rim width 7"
overall diameter 25"
tread depth 12/32
load index 91
max load 1356lbs
max cert speed 99
speed rating Q
black sidewall

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Yes I run Goals on my personal mk5 R32 in the summer and Visions in the winter with no modifications or issues.

Specs on the General tires are..

225/45R17 91Q
22lbs
max rim width 8.5"
min rim width 7"
overall diameter 25"
tread depth 12/32
load index 91
max load 1356lbs
max cert speed 99
speed rating Q
black sidewall
Thanks! So I can't do 120 in the snow huh...:laugh:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi. What are the wheel specs (W, D, offset, weight) , and is this price still going?

Any other wheel options (cheaper)? Thanks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts