VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I sometimes go to this park area at the end of Linden down by the river. We were there the other night and realized it might be a decent place for a g2g. There's a huge parking lot, and there's always someone there with a little food cart selling hotdogs and $hit. There's a Wawa right on State rd there too. I'm not sure about the hours and such and I haven't been there on a weekend yet, but everytime I've been there there's been a lot of people just chilling and having a good time in the parking lot. Anyone know this place that I speak of?

· Registered
5,884 Posts
Re: down by the river? (knowtwodrugs)

i think youre talking about the area where the firefighters training grounds are.
if thats it - ive been to a few daytime drum and bass parties over there.
i dont think youd have a problem with a gtg there at all.

· Registered
936 Posts
Re: down by the river? (knowtwodrugs)

Quote, originally posted by knowtwodrugs »
Anyone know this place that I speak of?

Yup, yup. Used to go as a kid. Back in the day, lots of guys used to launch their ski-boats with big block engines from the ramp there. The 'park' that is there isn't too bad for grilling IIRC either.
But the question is can you drive over the train tracks that run across Linden by State without tearing apart your suspension though? IIRC those things were really bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.