VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic states I need help.Got eng. & tranny bolted up to cross member of Corrado but cant figure out how to make axels work on my corrado
" BORDER="0"> .Have original G60 axels & 2001 1.8t 02J axels.Tried removing ends off of both sets of axels to make one set with 2001 inner & 1990 outer but dont fit,
any other remedies.I've searched archives,1.8t archives,hybrid swap archives & all other archives here on the vortex.Please dont tell me the only way to do this is to spend crazy money & send it away it comes back wrong send it back etc.until they get it right.I really want to keep my 4 lug spindels cause I have new rims & tires.Thanks for any help given.Any ideas also welcome for brain storming

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the info guys.Going to Buggy Dr to find output flanges.See if I can finish eveything by the time the GTG in Feb. comes around.Almost got 2001 dash in car with all wiring, still need to splice all doors & the rear hatch.Thanks again wish me luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.