VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys so about 2 months ago i installed a r 32 front bumper and also replaaced both the fender liners. I installed and adjusted everything over the course of a weekend and can honeslty say everything is lined up to perfection. About 3 weeks ago i took a turn a little fast and heard rubbing from my drivers side wheel well. I pulled over and got out to look and noticed that my fender liner had a huge gaping burnt out hole form the tire rubbing with it!!!!!
Over the past 3 weeks any turn i make that puts and load on my drivers side fron tire makes the tire rub with the fender liner and i cant figure out if i have a blown shock or what????? any help is appreciated

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
right that makes sense because obviousy i missed a bolt on the drivers side but i made sure to get it on the passenger side??????? guys give me a break before i post a question like this i have enough brains to check all the bascis first such as if all the bolts were used and if the liner is lined up and snug. Lets be honest when you install oem equip on a oem car you know if it is correct or not due to a secure snug fit. i did everything correctly but im wondering if this could be due to the bumper dimension or a suspension issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.