VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Anyone in the area going for the Fall Run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking about it. I'm coming from Brooklyn so it would be cool to roll with some peeps down since it's a bit of a drive for me.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'll be leaving early, maybe around 5am from NJ around Union County. If you're going, let me know if we can roll down together.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
I'll be leaving early, maybe around 5am from NJ around Union County. If you're going, let me know if we can roll down together.

Which day are you heading down?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Thursday. Organizers only have an event for Saturday but I'm driving in early so I can run the Dragon and other roads on Friday.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm halfway on my trip now in Virginia.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Anyone driving down from New Jersey or New York - Late Wednesday departure? :thumbup:
It's time to start planning for WITW 17 April 6-9. Last year departed Wednesday evening @ 11:00 pm for a night drive to Fontana Village and the Dragon. Wound up running with two other Dragonslayers, low profile night driving... How about WITW 17 - Wednesday Launch time?:laugh:

·
Registered
757 Posts
It's time to start planning for WITW 17 April 6-9. Last year departed Wednesday evening @ 11:00 pm for a night drive to Fontana Village and the Dragon. Wound up running with two other Dragonslayers, low profile night driving... How about WITW 17 - Wednesday Launch time?:laugh:
I'm driving down with a friend of mine on Tue night so we would have 2 days extra driving around the Dragon before it gets busy on the weekend.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Quoting for updates. Depending on who goes down, I'm open to leave as early as Wednesday morning or Thursday morning. I'm leaning towards Wednesday at 5am ish so that I can spend the night at my brother's place that night before going to test out the Dragon early Thursday.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I'm most probably leaving late Monday night to have at least 2.5 days of driving the Dragon before it gets really busy on the weekend.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Few more days left. The anxiety is getting mad serious now.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts