VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: driving weather (ninaf)

Exactly.. Bennie and I are gonna take the back way home from Wilsonville sherwood over Bull mtn)

·
Registered
26,645 Posts
Re: driving weather (Salty D)

quote:[HR][/HR]Exactly.. Bennie and I are gonna take the back way home from Wilsonville sherwood over Bull mtn)
[HR][/HR]​
Excellent choice, D. There are some great driving roads out between Wilsonville--Sherwood--Beaverton.
You got the moonroof on Salt Wagon, right?

Not as warm up here (Seattle never is) but my car said it was 70 just now...I took the loooong way back to the office from my lunch meeting. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Re: driving weather (SeattleGLI)

So tempting to take off right now and make the skyline - rocky point road - hwy 30 - mcnamee loop...

·
Banned
1,976 Posts
Re: driving weather (SeattleGLI)

I'm cheating today and departing work at 4:00, who wants to watch me roll Bobbi as I attempt to rail Germantown?

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Re: driving weather (ninaf)

Yeah, if weren't for all these team spirit meetings(j/k), I'd be taking an extra long lunch just to roll for a bit.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: driving weather (Halx)

team spirit... today I was in the lab and one of the IT guys came in. I had a rack on it's side and I was unable to lift it back up so I said.. "get it up for me." He made a ranchy joke.. now thats what i call team spirit and bonding!

·
Registered
13,384 Posts
Re: driving weather (Halx)

Wanna make the work place a little more fun try this for team spirit.
Completely fill a coworkers cubicle or office with packing peanuts. They can be purchased from office supply stores or packaging suply stores for the really big bags. Or, if you company ships or recieves lots of shipments, the stuff is most likely overflowing the company dumpster.
A more humane material is to fill the cubicle with balloons.
The results are amazing.

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: driving weather (Non_Affiliated)

hehe... i came across that pic a few weeks ago.
did that to a teachers car just before i graduated. he left his sun roof open. tsk tsk

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: driving weather (Fatboy Cartman)

quote:[HR][/HR]thats funny I wish we had a cubicle to do that to http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Maybe i will do it to ben's cube

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.