·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Re: DROOL.......... (Buddhak)

RICE! just jokin, if it were anything that wasnt german thats what all of you would have already put down, but because its german it is disqualified
This has no better body mods than any honda I have seen

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Re: DROOL.......... (mmm_hmm)

I don't like it... Gimme a old fashion stock 930 anyday. I know, I know, its a racecar and all, but I don't like the looks of it. I'd still drive it if someone gave it to me though...

[Modified by sirhcorrado, 12:11 AM 11-22-2001]

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: DROOL.......... (B(C)orrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]RICE! just jokin, if it were anything that wasnt german thats what all of you would have already put down, but because its german it is disqualified
This has no better body mods than any honda I have seen[HR][/HR]​
yes, but all of this car's body mods are functional.....not put there just for looks. and this car is pumping out 700+ HP

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: DROOL.......... (Euro Dude)

quote:[HR][/HR]

Is that a rim in the middle?
[HR][/HR]​
underdrive pulley

[Modified by Buddhak, 9:37 AM 11-22-2001]

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: DROOL.......... (mmm_hmm)

it's actually both....it does run all the belts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

i thought you were jokin around, ya know calling it an underdrive pulley when its as big as my wheels.
what are the advantages to running the fan on top instead of in back like normal porsches....anybody know?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

I loved that car twenty something years ago and still loving that car today. I think there was a Car and Driver (?) article about a 935 converted to street duty. Or maybe it was a 911 with the 935 body and wing, it was black and it was sweeeeet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.