VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

VW GTI MK5 2009

DSG going to death mode with regular fault 18223/p1815 - pressure control valve 1 (n215) short to plus car run fine as normal after warm temp if i make trans vcds basic settings but fault come back again on morning at the next day after night parking :mad:

As members experience on previous dsg owners whats the better way to solve this issue @ year 2017 on outside workshop ( car out of warranty )

1- Replace pressure control valve 1 (n215) with BorgWarner new valve available on market
2- Replace mechatronic with used one or new part, whats the deference between both choices
3- got good offer only for full used transmission part with mechatronic from less use km car

search for less cost first if it will fix the car properly & i need to confirm to start cuz i miss enjoy my car

Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
DSG

I have 2010 B6 Passat with DSG transmission that seems had failed (car shifts only through the first three gears and sometime stays in the first). the same dealer that did DSG service two months back, wants $7,200 to replace transmission.

What happened to your case? I had the same symptoms, gears disengaging and flashing D.

thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello are you already solved your problem?
I got same error
P1815 N215 pressure valve control short to plus
What are you doing ? Changing solenoid N215? Or what ?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts