VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* Registration is now open for the Los Angeles Event, so please log in & register today! *
We as always are pushing forward in making Dubfest a wonderful weekend get-a-way for all that attend, and as in the past want to allow the audience a full day of activities and full range of eye candy.
This years show will offer the following:
Car Show - Auto-X - Tech Zone - Live DJ - Gaming Zone - Hookah Lounge - Raffles - Toss Outs & Give-aways - Press Coverage - Awards - Free Stuff - and more to come!
Sponsors are starting to push the show buzz and want to make this year's Dubfest the best year yet. Even though the economy is on a roller coaster, we want to encourage all of you to contact your favorite shop and tell them to bring out the product you want to see, purchase, recommend and do a huge show sale on em!!
Thanks for all the past, current and future support and i look forward to having the largest, funnest, and most memorable show yet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Top & Zone Sponsor List:
Falken Tire Corp. (Presenting & Auto-X Sponsor) | Al Fakher (Hookah Lounge Sponsor) | Tomas Sport Tuning (Tech Zone Sponsor) | MRR Wheels (Trophy Sponsor) | Revo Technik (Tech Zone Sponsor) | VW Vortex (Media Sponsor) | Fourtitude (Media Sponsor) | Keskin Tuning (T-Shirt Sponsor) | Graphics Works (Sticker & Banner Sponsor) | Game Crazy (Gaming Zone Sponsor)
Sponsors:
Meguiars | Rockstar Energy Drink | Jada Toys | Air Ride | TMTuning | Parts4Euro | VW Pasadena | Findlay VW | Genesis Auto Upholstery | OEM Plus | EVOMS | Genesis | Fun Cup | Motul | GIAC | Eurosport | VF Engineering | Supreme Power Parts | Project 503 | VMR Wheels | Techtonics Tuning | Riverside VW | ABD Racing Werks

Raffle Sponsors:
MRR Wheels (2 sets of Wheels)
TMTuning - (TBA)
Parts4Euro - (TBA)
REVO - Chip
Meguiars - Detail Kits
Jada Toys - Jada Product
Fastenal - (TBA)
Motul - (TBA)
Riverside VW - Gift Basket
Al Fakher - Hookah Kit
Tomas Sport Tuning - (TBA)
Keskin Tuning - (TBA)
Game Crazy - Gift Certificate
Techtonics Tuning - (TBA)
ABD Racing Werks - (TBA)
Rockstar - (TBA)
** and more to come!!
As more info is available we will post it.. keep checking the website as it is going to be updated constantly, and the FAQ section will be up shortly.
Thank you,
Tom http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by Tom(Dubfest) at 7:22 PM 8-15-2009

·
Registered
440 Posts
Re: (Tom(Dubfest))

Quote, originally posted by Tom(Dubfest) »
Very similar to past years.. new class in the works for wagons and possibly TDI/Green.
Will have a class sheet available on the website soon!
Tom

Ha thats awesome! Love the TDI/Green class too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
Re: (Tom(Dubfest))

Quote, originally posted by Tom(Dubfest) »
online: show reg. is 40, auto-x is 35, silver package is 115
late/day-of: show reg. is 45, auto-x is 40
Info is available on the site!
Tom

nothing is online yet. so 40 is to be in the car show? what if i just want to park my ride with everyone else (not public) so people can check it out.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (rysskii3)

Quote, originally posted by rysskii3 »

nothing is online yet. so 40 is to be in the car show? what if i just want to park my ride with everyone else (not public) so people can check it out.

If it's inside the show area, than registration will be req'd at 40$.. otherwise it is $15 to get in and parking with the general public. We "might" do an exhibition / VIP parking in between the 2 areas for 25$.. but no gaurantees as of now!
Tom

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: FV-QR (jeffs vw)

Quote, originally posted by jeffs vw »
Does anyone know if there will be an 1/8mile track or 1/4 track for this event?

no drags at this event.. more are asking for it so maybe a possibility in the future!
Tom

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its Official...

Game Crazy will be on hand with 2 new games and the competition.. so bring out the family with you. Call of Duty 4 (which is the best selling shooter available) and the other will be the new Madden 2010 which is the #1 sports franchise of all time.
Rockstar will be also on hand in full force with models and the booth.. free drinks, shwag, and toss outs.
REVO will also be accompanied by Black Fly sunglasses offering a 20% chip tuning discount and a free pare of Black Fly glasses with a purchase. Please click here for the details > http://www.revotechnik.com/con...r.htm
This is all for now.. but more is brewing!!!
see you all there,
Tom http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (jesselyons2002)

Quote, originally posted by jesselyons2002 »
Is this where the location is ?
500 Speedway Drive
Irwindale, California 91706

yes.. The Toyota Speedway at Irwindale!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (abt cup)

Quote, originally posted by abt cup »
Can I get a T-shirt that doesn't fit like a dress this year?

I have XS in the women's spaghetti strap.. will that work?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.