VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
490 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (20psirabbit)

Shouldn't this be in the DUBWAR section????
Good luck last year we only got 2 ten minute sessions for $140

All the track events I've been to give you 3 30 minute sessions for $125

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
man.. dont you ever stop crying?

Leave him alone George, thats truly the ONLY thing he is good at. He's REAL good at it too.

Steven, there is a thread at http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum?id=153 which might answer your question. There will be alot of first timer drivers there. Some of us experienced drivers have gotten togther and decided to help out the new guys and give some instruction on saturday so they have a fun, safe and fast weekend. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by Monster8V at 3:30 PM 7-1-2003

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (Monster8V)

thanks a lot shawn! btw, your in-car video is pimp. that's what made me wanna road race

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (schtebie)

Quote, originally posted by schtebie »
thanks a lot shawn! btw, your in-car video is pimp. that's what made me wanna road race

Thanks man, anyone can pass Potterman, he's slow.

·
Banned
490 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (Monster8V)

*Edited to remove the stupidity*
Whats the matter george??? I'm just telling the truth......why should that bother you so much
SDC H
M

Modified by Boost Inside at 7:31 AM 7-6-2003

·
Registered
6,815 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (THE red rocket)

I'll be road racing
just got my camber @ neg 1 & 3/4 degree http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif GRIP!

I'm racing intermediate so hopefully there aren't a bunch of crazy A1's spanking me, though there probably will be

all else is game to me

·
Registered
6,586 Posts

Does it really matter who pitches and who catches? Are you that concerned with it that you need to know?

Why are you concerned about me, my lifestyle & my shows so much?
It bothers me that your such a tuff guy on the NET only..
It bother me that you always have something to say about something that you cant even get into..
I dont mind that you only got 2, 10 min sessions last year and you acted a fool in front of my vendors, and cant come back anymore.. but its the crying like a little baby in every show post that bothers me. You honestly dont have anything better to do that to keep complaining about my show? Be more constructive make the AC run better to occupy more of your time... Do something like have some cool raffles there, free food or something. Everyone else in the world knows this year you will get more than 20 minutes. That is why they are signing up for it. If they all had the opinion as yourself, then it would be empty right?
The SDC joke is funny & I dont mind being called a ****... Every time you post, it just shows everyone your real IQ. Grow up, start your own show on the same date as mines.. Strutt your stuff that way instead of riding on someone else stuff.
George

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (VRvento)

Quote, originally posted by VRvento »

I'm racing intermediate so hopefully there aren't a bunch of crazy A1's spanking me, though there probably will be

Sorry to piss on yer parade, but I'm running in intermediate.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
George - <applause>.
Andy - I like the you I've met, but not the you I see here, and you seem to be a legit gearhead. However, I think you are not winning too many hearts and minds with your DUBWARS smear campaign. Granted, that may not be your intention, although I personally fail to see what you expect to achieve from this. Perhaps you are letting out aggravation? If that's the case, I think you'll find a nice rip through the canyons more theraputic. Good luck to you and God bless.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (TarmacSpecial)

i have a question, for a foirst timer who plans to race, what safety equipment will i need to wear. Long sleeve pants shirt gloves and approved racing helmet or do I need to wear my full Nomex suit? I 'm just curious as this will be my first time.

4,190 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (TarmacSpecial)

thats the same thing, i experienced, i met and talked with him at the el dorado gtg, yet, i cant stand him online.
oh well, the internet seems to be the breeding ground for stupidity.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (omeezy)

Quote, originally posted by omeezy »
i have a question, for a foirst timer who plans to race, what safety equipment will i need to wear. Long sleeve pants shirt gloves and approved racing helmet or do I need to wear my full Nomex suit? I 'm just curious as this will be my first time.

You need an approved racing helmet and proper clothes meaning no stuff like flip flops or open toe shoes.. and try to stay away from shorts. No need for long sleeve shirts, gloves and such.
Basically a cool helmet and no birthday suits..

·
Registered
4,502 Posts

Quote, originally posted by THE red rocket »
Shouldn't this be in the DUBWAR section????
Good luck last year we only got 2 ten minute sessions for $140

All the track events I've been to give you 3 30 minute sessions for $125

Andy, Come on, you know Dubwars isn't a practice event. We are all trying to win a prize. Atleast your not the guy who race at Mid-Ohio , paid 40k for a car, 10k worth of stuff and 5k to enter the race only to get taken out at the start of the race.
Its cool that there is a practice day on Sat for the Pre-reg racers. Things get better and better every year at Dubwars.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Does it really matter who pitches and who catches? Are you that concerned with it that you need to know?

Why are you concerned about me, my lifestyle & my shows so much?
It bothers me that your such a tuff guy on the NET only..
It bother me that you always have something to say about something that you cant even get into..
I dont mind that you only got 2, 10 min sessions last year and you acted a fool in front of my vendors, and cant come back anymore.. but its the crying like a little baby in every show post that bothers me. You honestly dont have anything better to do that to keep complaining about my show? Be more constructive make the AC run better to occupy more of your time... Do something like have some cool raffles there, free food or something. Everyone else in the world knows this year you will get more than 20 minutes. That is why they are signing up for it. If they all had the opinion as yourself, then it would be empty right?
The SDC joke is funny & I dont mind being called a ****... Every time you post, it just shows everyone your real IQ. Grow up, start your own show on the same date as mines.. Strutt your stuff that way instead of riding on someone else stuff.
George

You have spoken like a true DIVA http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
694 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (BatiGol)

Quote, originally posted by BatiGol »

You have spoken like a true DIVA http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Re: Dubwars Road Race... (schtebie)

Damn... I wish I could be in this with you peeps! Sounds like alot of fun and paint swapping those VAG colors for sure!!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts