VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went for a cruise the other day with a buddy and figured i grab some shots of his car....

Enjoy..

Here are some pics from another day out

1st Shoot:

2nd Shoot:

more pics to come later...

More Pics 9/13:

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm and old-skool guy. I LOVE the Mk1 and Mk2 Golf/Jetta, I'm *kind of* getting used to the Mk3, and until I saw this thread I always said I *HATE* the Mk4, 5 and 6. but I *LOVE* that Bora! OMG that car is the sex! absolutely awesome stance and a beautiful colour, and some damn good photography to boot. But it is the exception, I still spit on all 5's and 6's, and every other Mk4 apart from this one!

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm and old-skool guy. I LOVE the Mk1 and Mk2 Golf/Jetta, I'm *kind of* getting used to the Mk3, and until I saw this thread I always said I *HATE* the Mk4, 5 and 6. but I *LOVE* that Bora! OMG that car is the sex! absolutely awesome stance and a beautiful colour, and some damn good photography to boot. But it is the exception, I still spit on all 5's and 6's, and every other Mk4 apart from this one!
x2 :beer: for sex

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Im sure the owner will greatly appreciate the comments....

Thanks for the photography comments too

MODS: Feel free to move the pics to a more appropriate page, this was my first time posting pictures on vortex:screwy:

·
Registered
292 Posts
That car is str8 sex!!!!! Just plain awesome!!! You my man are nice behind the lens!!!! Do you do personal shoots? When my MK3 is ready I would like for you to shoot it.

·
Premium Member
04 R32, 19 Golf R
88,069 Posts
Not really feeling the stance at all. He has a lot of stretch for what appears to be no reason at all.

Photos are pretty decent.. just a bit dark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts