VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... Anyone have it? I have a box w/ two 12's in it... and my trunk's lovely rattling is annoying the **** outta me. I've been told only good things about it.. but think you guys ( and gals =D ) would be a good group to ask. A few other questions too... I don't have enough $ to get my speakers built into the bed of the trunk.. but would like to do so in the future. Is dynamat easially removable if I wanted to do so? Main question: .. Is it worth it to get this installed?

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Re: Dynamat Trunk Kit .... (Crunch007)

Quote, originally posted by Crunch007 »
ya, if you're going to get sound deadening material then dynamat is the way to go... it will make your car heavier if you care about that sort of thing

How much does that stuff weigh?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Re: Dynamat Trunk Kit .... (Trisha)

it doesnt weigh that much

it wont come out once its in... and those "kits" they sell are lame http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif they even have a license plate kit out now

just buy the dynamat in the box or roll its all the same

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
The stuff works ok, but don't expect miricals. I suggest you forget about the kit they sell and just buy a bunch of ultra dynomat (with the foil backing). The kit is mostly the regular stuff and some ultra. the regular goes on like **** and peels off but the ultra stays on real good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts