VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,
here it is, Dyno chart of my SCL before and after the installation of the Z-engineering supercharger. The chart shows HP at the wheels, the numbers abover the charts are at the flywheel (approx 12% difference).
not too shabby!

[Modified by fstedie, 5:03 AM 11-27-2001]

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Dyno charts, before & after Z-eng. super charger. Life is good.... (Scorrado)

HP is the set that starts at the bottom. torque starts at ~125

·
Registered
'94 Corrado/ '07 997tt/ '18 GC SRT
28,179 Posts
Re: Dyno charts, before & after Z-eng. super charger. Life is good.... (fstedie)

I like the numbers! I hope to get one of these kits someday. So what kind of engine stuff do you have besides the s/c? Are you planning to do anything else in the future, or leave as is? Are you satisfied with how the car feels with the s/c?
Tom
94 SLC
86 Jetta coupe

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Re: Dyno charts, before & after Z-eng. super charger. Life is good.... (fstedie)

geocities won't let you link pics.

243 hp and 227 lbs is very good for obd1 vr6's!! nice pull.

......and you've had 18 of em!! lol

which chip are you running?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Dyno charts, before & after Z-eng. super charger. Life is good.... (ToddOne)

quote:[HR][/HR]......and you've had 18 of em!! lol[HR][/HR]​
huh?

The car is running a custom Z-eng chip which is still being tweaked by Garrett from GIAC.
Sorry about the link/pic. I'll try to host it somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Dyno charts, before & after Z-eng. super charger. Life is good.... (ToddOne)

OK,
pic should work now....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Dyno charts, before & after Z-eng. super charger. Life is good.... (6cylVWguy)

quote:[HR][/HR]I like the numbers! I hope to get one of these kits someday. So what kind of engine stuff do you have besides the s/c? Are you planning to do anything else in the future, or leave as is? Are you satisfied with how the car feels with the s/c?[HR][/HR]​
All other engine internals will stay stock. I put in a new O2 sensor, spark plugs, wires, rotor, cap, etc.
Suspension is done (H&R/Bilstein sport), wheels are next, interior is next after that

·
Registered
290 Posts

fstedie:
lookin' good...know the feeling! If you put in some DSR 256 regrinds, you can gain another 14 ponies...This was taken without the OBD1 upgrade chip (2nd gen z-kit)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.