VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lot of fun at the dyno day. IMO, it was a really good turn out!
A lot of faces, a lot of dubs (dont recall any 4 rings?)
Anyways, here are some pics
(I have high res, if wanted, LMK)
GTG at P&R, then caravan to Ft. Collins:

We had to pull off, to wait for Josh, because he got pulled over (sorry no pics of that! lol):

And the dynos:

^^Lol, Jared taking a pic of some crap Eric's Muffler shot out^^

The drive afterwards:

LINK to dyno numbers
http://www.metrodubs.com/forum...=1248

Modified by thePUNISH3R at 5:42 PM 10-28-2006

·
Banned
522 Posts
well since metrodubs is being gay and wont ever let me log in even after making new names and having them activated ill post here.....chip that i have is a waterauer(sp?) any way i am not sure that the ECU was able to have enough timne to adjust back to stock ....or vise versa but yea im just glad i didnt have to pay for that chip!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Re: Dyno Day Aftermath 10/28/2006 (thePUNISH3R)

Here's what I got:

And for the finale: "Humping Rabbits"

Thanks to everyone for showing. Next time someone remind me to put a collection bin out for food though
. Had a great time

Modified by Jmersh at 1:29 AM 10-29-2006

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (VdubMAN53)

Quote, originally posted by VdubMAN53 »
well since metrodubs is being gay and wont ever let me log in even after making new names and having them activated ill post here.....chip that i have is a waterauer(sp?) any way i am not sure that the ECU was able to have enough timne to adjust back to stock ....or vise versa but yea im just glad i didnt have to pay for that chip!

Ill talk to a mod/admin about fixing your account. Dood, APR is the way to go, out of all the chips there, nothing was matching APRs numbers... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
913 Posts
Re: (thePUNISH3R)

Quote, originally posted by thePUNISH3R »
Ill talk to a mod/admin about fixing your account. Dood, APR is the way to go, out of all the chips there, nothing was matching APRs numbers... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

what are you talking about i only gined 40hp at the wheels with APR they suck.....lol

·
Banned
522 Posts
ok well i found some stock numbers ffrom a 2.0 beetle and i do belive it made a diff.....i have been running my car chipped for a long time now and i dont think the ECU had enough time to go back to scock mode....any way this other guys stock numbers were 93whp and 103ft/lbs

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I hope they didn't strap the M3 down by its control arms. If so, I guarantee you they're bent...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Color-rado)

Quote, originally posted by Color-rado »
what are you talking about i only gined 40hp at the wheels with APR they suck.....lol

Yeah dood, lol, and GIAC and revo and whatever else are dynoing at least 10Hp and around 10-40Torque less than us hahaha
evillaugh:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re: (DocWyte)

I didn't watch too closely because one of the RCAs already is bent. The previous owner paid to have it replaced, and the shop said they did... And there's still a bent control arm. I'm glad I do all my own work.
I figure, I'm gonna have to get adjustable arms to get the camber where I want it, so until then it will be fine the way it is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.