VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Re: Dyno Results - R32 Exhaust Mod...and more... (Daemon42)

Wow! Impressive results from just the exhaust mod alone. I may have to try it out sometime.
I am a little surprised that the addition of the K&N didnt yield better results. Were you at all suprised at that Rich?
Do you forsee much headway in chip tuning? AMD is claiming 15WHP and has dyno results to back it up. I would love to see a chip with gains up to 20WHP but that just may be impossible.
The results of the exhaust mod combined with an aftermarket chip seem promising. Most chips bump torque about 10lb ft, consider that with the addition of 10 extra lb ft from the exhaust mod and you have some serious torque brewing

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Re: Dyno Results - R32 Exhaust Mod...and more... (HOTSKILLET98)

So why does the maximum output change over 3400RPM if the vacuum line should already be opened??? New Dimensions only recorded 10lb ft gains, but your results also show an increase of 8HP in addition to some minor torque gains... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Interesting, ND makes 10lb ft and EIP's car made 4lb ft but with HP gains.
What do you think Rich?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.