VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first run is the test run, the second is with the 5.5 pulley, and the last one is with the 9.5 psi pulley.
My #'s on the 5.5 pulley were down about 5 hp from the last run in spring because of a little fattness in the fuel dept. But with Peter Tong's advise I think I've got that fixed. I'll scan in the dyno charts and the raw data when I get a chance later tonight.
IT'S BIG 65mb. So, Dial up don't even thing about it.
DYNO VIDEO HERE

Modified by A1WolfsburgGLI at 2:56 PM 9-28-2004

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Re: Dyno Vid. Autotech Supercharged A1 Jetta "Project Old Skool." (A1WolfsburgGLI)

I think your host is going to cry....that took forever. Cool vid though. That charger sounds nice. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Dyno Vid. Autotech Supercharged A1 Jetta "Project Old Skool." (SauerKraut)

Quote, originally posted by SauerKraut »
had to give up on that vid, may be time to resize?

The vid is resized. It was 1Gb after editing but before brian compressed it.
It's 3 full runs, with some other stuff in between. It's about 10min in length. So for the size and length 64mb isn't out of line.
There are about 7 other videos on the same server, so I'm sure the host is crying about now...lol.
Worth the wait if you ask me.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Re: Dyno Vid. Autotech Supercharged A1 Jetta "Project Old Skool." (A1WolfsburgGLI)

Gotta teach your cameraman to stay still! Almost made me seasick...
But cool video and good numbahs!

-Dan (WHo needs to get off his butt and install his charger too)

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
so it finally decide to cooperate
good stuff http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

"As a chapter founder and former president thereof, I suggest your foremost criteria is to address the concept of the inevitable "tool-factor" that any club invariably attracts."

Feels like it was years ago when I said that.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Dyno Vid. Autotech Supercharged A1 Jetta "Project Old Skool." (SauerKraut)

Quote, originally posted by SauerKraut »
"As a chapter founder and former president thereof, I suggest your foremost criteria is to address the concept of the inevitable "tool-factor" that any club invariably attracts."

Feels like it was years ago when I said that.

Yes, that is a direct quote from you. I had to edit it down a little to fit my signature limits a little, but I must thank you for it. I did have your name attached to it for a while but...there was that sig limits thing again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.