VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just tryin to get a feel for what I'll be looking at when I swap the 20V in the spring...leave me some dyno's or 1/4 mile times if you could and tell me what mods you have! thanks!

·
Registered
840 Posts
Re: Dyno's or 1/4 mile times... (ILLZ)

are you swapping into you mkIII? also what engine code are you going with? My best is in my sig. I only have apr chip with stock, 91, and race programs, forge 007, h&r race springs.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Re: Dyno's or 1/4 mile times... (Slowsol1.8T)

Check my signature for dyno figures. This was 100% stock except for a K&N drop in filter, with OAT over 100 degrees F that day.

[Modified by Tornado20v, 7:14 AM 10-4-2002]

·
Registered
6,659 Posts

Check my sig for 1/4 mile times...as for mods, at the time they were K&N Drop-In, Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, GIAC v4 chip, ATP Downpipe and Cat, Techtonics 2.5" cat-back exhaust...and the run was made with full interior ( inlcuding spare and stereo) and on 18" wheels...

·
Registered
4,734 Posts

Here's a dyno of my car with just an Upsolute chip....

Check the link in my sig for an Albany-area website....don't know if you've stopped by there yet. We've got a guy who swapped a 1.8t into a MkII Scirocco, and a guy who's working on a swap into a MkI GTI. You maybe able to get some help from them....

·
Registered
10,102 Posts

Not sure about dyno #'s, but guessing just over 200ish to the wheels. Weighing in at about 2900lbs with me included, [email protected] w/ 2.3 60'. With one of my usual 2.1 60' times, it would be a 13.9-14.0. Done with mods in sig minus nitrous. Good luck, it will be a sick car.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts

Mods in my sig.
Stock turbo best: 200wHP and 238 wlb/ft
Stage 3 best: 251wHP and 240 wlb/ft
Stage 3 + nitrous best: 315wHP and 289 wlb/ft
Best 1/4 mile was a 14.1 @ 102 mph on stock turbo. I'm hopefully going to the track sunday to find out what it does with the Stage 3 and nitrous.

edit: FYI, all these numbers are on 93 octane PUMP GAS. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by VWTornado, 2:15 PM 10-4-2002]

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
Re: Dyno's or 1/4 mile times... (VWTornado)

quote:[HR][/HR]Best 1/4 mile was a 14.1 @ 102 mph on stock turbo. I'm hopefully going to the track sunday to find out what it does with the Stage 3 and nitrous. [HR][/HR]​
sweet, you got the purge? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Re: Dyno's or 1/4 mile times... (hensta)

My dyno numbers are on the signature, for the mods click on my nick name(that dyno is with the v10 chip and without the injen CAI) I'm sure that the car is over 210WHP now.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Turbonium20V, 5:24 PM 10-5-2002]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.