VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to see Bill, PatAww01, Tim, the dude w/the black GTI from Queens and your boy with the AWD DSM.
I ran crappy all night pulling my best time at [email protected] w/a 2.6 60'

But I wanna thank Tim aka ItsukiVR6 for showing me a [email protected] w/a 2.307 60' http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by fahrfrumlosin, 2:38 AM 8-3-2002]

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (PowerDubs)

This is why I didn't want to run at Island. I'd rather run with good friends than a bunch of critics. I let Tim drive because I still can't get my launch down and I want to know if I was my fault and not the car's.
I never said that I RAN that time I told you. I just IM'd you a time since you wanted to know what the car ran.

Do you go around vortex just criticizing people? If so, please get a life

[Modified by fahrfrumlosin, 2:22 PM 8-3-2002]

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (fahrfrumlosin)

and my friend scott who was there in his wolfsburg.... we go bck to the VR6 days

yo frank..... I hope you dont take it badly that tim ran so good in your car and you coudnt match it. gotta remember guys like Tim are seasoned fwd drag race veterans..... now you have a goal, you know your car as it sits can go 15.0 if not better. now ts time to mod yourself.....

I'm just bummed that I didnt get to run after i fixed my vacuum problem.
and next tie we'll have to get Jeff and Mike P ( both of them ) and the rest of the guys ou there.

[Modified by PatAWW01, 2:13 PM 8-3-2002]

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (PatAWW01)

quote:[HR][/HR]yo frank..... I hope you dont take it badly that tim ran so good in your car and you coudnt match it.
[Modified by PatAWW01, 2:13 PM 8-3-2002][HR][/HR]​
No, im actually thankful that Tim ran. I also promised him a run but I'm glad I saw that time achieved on my car on such a hot day. I'm definitely not a drag racer, I'm just trying to achieve the fastest possible time in my car in stock form, me driving or not... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,000 Posts

hey Pat long time no talk.. i was going to be there but it was raining like crazy up here in Bridgewater... thought for sure it was rained out last night. i actually just got the xchip from garrett today and i really like it... yes i still don't have an exhaust so this chip is great for me... hopefully i will see you out at the track sometime soon.
Later,
James

·
Registered
2,284 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Glad to see Bill, PatAww01, Tim, the dude w/the black GTI from Queens and your boy with the AWD DSM.
[HR][/HR]​
Definitely. It was real nice meeting and talking to you guys - Frank, Scott, Pat, & Tim. Thanks for all the pointers. I didn't get the times I wanted but I did have A LOT of fun at my first time to the track which means that I will be back. The chase begins...
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
2,013 Posts
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (SurrealGTI)

Yup was fun but even funner for us GTR guys, you don't wanna know..
Lets put it like this poor climbingcue was stuck on the track by himself for 2 hours with a broken axle when that storm hit,
We ran around getting soaked helping out our friends from englishtown, getting all the funk master flex, stuff safe from the storm. Finally got to leave 11:00 or so, to have to go back after we got dried off, to fix bill's axle and help out some more setting up the flex show. got back around 1:30-2am, got the axle fixed, helped to 4:30-5am, slept in the cars, get waken up at 6am by flex doin donuts in his charger, then it was on to getting ready our crx ready to race at the show..
long day and i am just wakin up now from sleeping last night
Tim

·
Registered
25,571 Posts
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (SurrealGTI)

Frank,...its cool that Tim drove your car to see what it could do, and I am sure you can get it to do that time also, if not faster once the weather cools.
All I am saying is that you shouldnt post a time in YOUR sig when its NOT your time..... or at least annotate it with '15.0 (not me driving)......

·
Registered
591 Posts

well i finally got power back from friday night
that was my first friday night out to the track in a long time
i forgot how much better fri. nights are

really cool meeting chris, tim, frank, and always cool hanging with pat and talking some sh!te

too bad storm hit so soon i would have loved to run when the air got cooler oh well ther is always next week

scott

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (blu1552)

yeah scott, tons of fun that after the couple years its been since the VR6 days, we hook back up for more running, both with th new setups lol

Timmay..... I tried to call ou guys as I wasleaving friday nite tosee if you guys needed a hand. but I gots your voicemail. but as I heard, you guys got it all taken care of. I think my car is still running a bit weird. gotta check it out when I get it to the dealerhip tomorrow

·
Banned
2,013 Posts
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (BLUE NRG)

normally bout the same renzo,
though since it was the funk show saturday i guess people figured it wouldn't be open and or people actually watch the weather unlike us and saw the storm
but since it was empty everyone had about 4-6 runs by 8pm and coulda had a bunch more if it didn't start raining
Pat can't wait to let you drive the beast i know you'll have fun

Tim

·
Registered
25,571 Posts

I see it didnt take you too long to start lying about your runs again Frank....
We are racing tomorrow at Island, if you want to come out and run a real time....and the weather will be cool this time, so no excuses about waiting until it is cool out!!

And just for the people that dont know what I mean,....the time in Franks sig isnt his....
Am I the only one that thinks it is a load of crap for him to put a fake time in his sig?
quote:[HR][/HR]I ran crappy all night pulling my best time at [email protected] w/a 2.6 60'
But I wanna thank Tim aka ItsukiVR6 for showing me a [email protected] w/a 2.307 60' [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
869 Posts
Re: E-town tonight 8/2 (PowerDubs)

quote:[HR][/HR]I see it didnt take you too long to start lying about your runs again Frank....
We are racing tomorrow at Island, if you want to come out and run a real time....and the weather will be cool this time, so no excuses about waiting until it is cool out!!

And just for the people that dont know what I mean,....the time in Franks sig isnt his....
Am I the only one that thinks it is a load of crap for him to put a fake time in his sig?[HR][/HR]​
What a freekin chode licker.
Who cares if he's lying? why are you acting so jealous for?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.